Regular map mission give out BIG units with modifiers.. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Regular map mission give out BIG units with modifiers..

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    First post ever for this guy and he's the only one here that has a clue. Haha. Kudos.

The big units are for completing the goals in your missions. The reason it is called "emir island goals" (and the likes) is because the goals work their way through the maps.
    I don't have any missions showing under the GOALS. Haven't had any for quite some time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still haven't got any units from the missions I completed already

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This may sound odd but try tapping in totally different areas of the map and see if it gets highlighted. I've seen some TERRIBLE 'syncing' (if that's what you'd call it) for tap-hitting.
    Just tried that with no luck.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another tip, just in case. Don't look for the new units to show up as "most recent" in your inventory. You would think that when you sort by Newest you would see those new units, but Gree is giving them to you with the date that you completed the mission. That makes it difficult to find in a big list. Just check your stats (attack/defense) and see if that has gone up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridly View Post
    Another tip, just in case. Don't look for the new units to show up as "most recent" in your inventory. You would think that when you sort by Newest you would see those new units, but Gree is giving them to you with the date that you completed the mission. That makes it difficult to find in a big list. Just check your stats (attack/defense) and see if that has gone up.
    Still not there since my energy regen is the same
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    stats up by about a Bil but still no regen change
    485046391 & 565411567

Droid user here still no past completed map mission units rewarded. I guess it's back to the drawing board in pushing the units out? haha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For anyone that can't hit the targets I had the same problem contacted gree and they told me it was a ram problem that I deleted as many things off my phone as possible uninstalled the app and reinstalled it left the game open for 10mins and I would be able to hit them. For me it worked once I cleared up asuch space as possible on my phone and reinstalled it I went straight to the map and hit the target and it worked . It was quiet a bit of work but did actually help at that time to finish 2 maps that were previously 17/19 and 16/18 hope this helps

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Who have gotten a unit with 15% alliance defense ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Seem like people are hitting maps at random n just wan to complete the maps targets. Actually you would need to follow back the goals instead.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This may sound odd but try tapping in totally different areas of the map and see if it gets highlighted. I've seen some TERRIBLE 'syncing' (if that's what you'd call it) for tap-hitting.
    Thank you so much for this tip. I had been stuck on Level 4 of the Naval Base for weeks. Now I can move on. Thanks again.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Finally got the satellite uplink in comm outpost hit about 1/2 inch away at about 7 o'clock from the target same thing in naval battle hit the tail end of the ship and it worked

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ive never done missions with my mini so will post ss as I go. Here are a few early onesIMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpg

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some have dropped but not all, We need a list from gree somwe can check. I know I'm missing at Least 3 that I should have.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i hv no new missions just same crap like upgrade mill thats bn thr years.