Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces Details

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Knujoh View Post
    Would actually think an IP mod was in the end of this 7 Year War
    Exactly. Especially as a streak prize for the 120 wins in a row. The mod on that prize could be much improved.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I stopped playing on syndicate a few weeks ago. Gree screwed the game a long time ago and I waited too much to stop... Now i realize i have an important part of my life back...i just collect my money and bank it, until i decide to stop definitely. Prizes for these events are a joke... Enjoy the game if you still see something that engages you.. For me was my good friends playing..

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just want to collect my money,not visit this page everytime! Fix this crap,pleas

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is boring without the surprise element of would you win/lose of old system or with accomplices.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyshame View Post
    I just want to collect my money,not visit this page everytime! Fix this crap,pleas
    If you don't want to visit the forum, don't tap the button that says 'visit forum'! Simple!

Tap on the round red button with the white X on it. Freakin' geniuses playing this game lately.

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    This is boring without the surprise element of would you win/lose of old system or with accomplices.
    It's boring either way, but at least without accomplices there is no longer the frustration of losing to someone with stats less than half your own. Those losses were ridiculous and lead to a lot of long-time players quitting or deciding to permanently stop paying Gree for their particular brand of bullsht.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    If you don't want to visit the forum, don't tap the button that says 'visit forum'! Simple!

Tap on the round red button with the white X on it. Freakin' geniuses playing this game lately.

It's boring either way, but at least without accomplices there is no longer the frustration of losing to someone with stats less than half your own. Those losses were ridiculous and lead to a lot of long-time players quitting or deciding to permanently stop paying Gree for their particular brand of bullsht.

absolutely agree with both responses. I'm happy my stats ( while I'm sure not the greatest) are good enough not to rely on the accomplices boost to win match ups.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

He's probably been having the same problem I've had; either the X in the corner doesn't appear for some reason (meaning you have to exit the game and relaunch), or worse, the window is there but invisible so you tap anywhere on the screen and end up here.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    If you push the back key, you don‘t get redirected.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the upgrade

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What's up wit survey

Post Count
    Our syndicate won a battle yesterday and got the prize. We won one today and got nothing. What's up?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by td2 View Post
    Our syndicate won a battle yesterday and got the prize. We won one today and got nothing. What's up?
    Was the goal live? It only went live an hour ago. If your win happened at any time before 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern, tough luck. Try again in any of the remaining 22 hours and 54 minutes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I love these forums. It's like watching Christians being fed to lions in Ancient Rome, I figure. Who is playing whom, and after all the dirt is soaked with blood there is the vomitorium to drop by on my way to the orgy. Ahhhh. I wonder what sort of new and exciting announcement will be floated next, to the jeers and derision of the folks who understand, the applause of the ones who think they do and believe they are gaming the gamers, and the next-level mind games designed to pry cash dollars from fingers who either don't know the real game or who do but don't care because, well, you gotta feed the monkey, right?
    Right?!
    Good stuff everyone keep it coming.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Post Count
    Well, just checked my inventory.
    I already had the first day prize with mod and guess what?
    The 2% Melee Attack did not stack.
    I know for sure because I keep track of all my mods.

But I dont have in my inventory the 3rd day prize.... Lucky me!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dertin View Post
    Well, just checked my inventory.
    I already had the first day prize with mod and guess what?
    The 2% Melee Attack did not stack.
    I know for sure because I keep track of all my mods.

But I dont have in my inventory the 3rd day prize.... Lucky me!!!!
    Lol, Gree upping their troll game this war cycle. Can't wait to see the prizes for day 4-7.