DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces Details

Community Manager
    Post Count

Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces Details

Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces

Event Runs: 2/21 1PM PST to 2/28 2PM PST

Win just one war with your syndicate for each day of the Duel for the Deuces Battle for Empire City event to receive some awesome prizes!

Syndicate and Individual Prize Details Here

More info on cool bundles during Duel for the Deuces here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...52#post1472252

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is there a point to rewards everyone gets?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update. Happy gaming buddy

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Would prefer an IP mod in there, but better than nothing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is that a prize package that includes gold?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_one View Post
    Is there a point to rewards everyone gets?
    Yes. They trick new players into thinking they're having fun. For anyone who has played long enough to understand things, they don't mean much if anything.

The stats on the items for days 1 and 3 are negligible. Even my mini account won't use them. 2% mods are better than nothing, but not very meaningful (especially when applied to defence). 4x energy... I hope that means 4x "refills", but either way, 4 or 4000 energy towards an LTQ is barely a drop of water in the ocean with the way Gree has those set up, and is even more pointless if used outside of an LTQ. 10 gold/day seems to be about the best thing on offer here, but 10 gold alone won't get you anything worth having... In fact, neither will 70 gold.

Edit: The cash and respect point prizes are a complete joke. 2011 called and said "you're doing inflation wrong."

So it's basically all smoke and mirrors to show Gree cares about their players. If they really cared, they wouldn't be constantly looking for the next best way to wreck things for profit.
    Last edited by Weasel; 02-20-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I appreciate any extra rewards I can get! thanks!

Post Count
    Cool some free gold, finally
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Finally! gold given out as rewards is a nice change. Thanks for the update, Clem.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    70 Gold isn't meaningless, it can buy you a Big Top Burlesque...one of the Largest LTBs ever. LARGE!!! And for only 50 gold...you still have 20 gold for an henchman (17 gold) and 3 left for 30mins early completion of a building.
    Done.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    70 Gold isn't meaningless, it can buy you a Big Top Burlesque...one of the Largest LTBs ever. LARGE!!! And for only 50 gold...you still have 20 gold for an henchman (17 gold) and 3 left for 30mins early completion of a building.
    Done.
    Maybe not useless, but what you've posted here is the very definition of meaningless in this game.

Post Count
    Clementine, maybe you can start releasing some other, none atk/def mods, like you do in MW? These items are a joke.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you complain about everything they will continue to ignore you.
    These are free additional prizes that anyone can get. What were you expecting for just winning one war a day?

Some of you need to chill.
    Always Famous......

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    If you complain about everything they will continue to ignore you.
    These are free additional prizes that anyone can get. What were you expecting for just winning one war a day?

Some of you need to chill.
    I was happy with the zero prizes we were getting before. Throwing useless stuff at us is mostly without purpose. The only people who won't immediately recognize that are the new players Gree wants to hook into spending.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Yes. They trick new players into thinking they're having fun. For anyone who has played long enough to understand things, they don't mean much if anything.

The stats on the items for days 1 and 3 are negligible. Even my mini account won't use them. 2% mods are better than nothing, but not very meaningful (especially when applied to defence). 4x energy... I hope that means 4x "refills", but either way, 4 or 4000 energy towards an LTQ is barely a drop of water in the ocean with the way Gree has those set up, and is even more pointless if used outside of an LTQ. 10 gold/day seems to be about the best thing on offer here, but 10 gold alone won't get you anything worth having... In fact, neither will 70 gold.

Edit: The cash and respect point prizes are a complete joke. 2011 called and said "you're doing inflation wrong."

So it's basically all smoke and mirrors to show Gree cares about their players. If they really cared, they wouldn't be constantly looking for the next best way to wreck things for profit.
    Nailed it, doesn't mean im complaining, but doesn't excite me either, its just kinda HHMMMMM ok!

Saying that i get a funny feeling we might get punished next cycle for such "incredible rewards" Stay tuned
    Last edited by Killer p; 02-20-2015 at 12:40 PM.