Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces Details - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces Details

Post Count
    Ah you must be on IOS I take it Both my devices are android so obviously this must only work with android , I`m getting an iPhone in april for my upgrade can`t wait to be able to suffer from the problems on both platforms !
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is an issue on all my droid tablets but not my iphones. On all my tablets, Double Power, Ematic, and Nextbook, there is an red circle x close button that appears on the top right of the invisible window, just about where the XP bar is. It needs to be tapped after all the pop-ups except for the "you have leveled up" window, if it appears, which should be closed after the invisible window. Just have to close the pop-ups slowly so I don't accidentally make one too many taps and end up here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If you are getting a screen with no x in the corner to dismiss it you'll need to exit the game and relaunch. It's incredibly frustrating.
    A RB hated by most, no epic boss, accomplices taken away, Pathetic prizes for a 7 day war, daily prizes that don't stack, syn prizes that probably won't stack, indi prizes that won't stack, and now a stupid link from the game to the forum. Hahahaha Gree is on a roll, can't wait until April Fool's Day.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why do I keep being forced to the forums when I just wanna play my game? Help me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vicker View Post
    Why do I keep being forced to the forums when I just wanna play my game? Help me
    Read the posts above yours , most have the same problems .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    A RB hated by most, no epic boss, accomplices taken away, Pathetic prizes for a 7 day war, daily prizes that don't stack, syn prizes that probably won't stack, indi prizes that won't stack, and now a stupid link from the game to the forum. Hahahaha Gree is on a roll, can't wait until April Fool's Day.
    There's going to be a 60% off sale, followed by the servers being pemanently shut down on April 2nd. Without warning, of course.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Not in CC, but add to that MW freezes when you attack someone back off your news feed (despite claims the latest update had fixed that) and that buildings which pay out don't get the dollar symbol appear nor the collect all button whilst you're sitting on your base waiting.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    "I always tell the truth, even when I lie" Scarface
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know this is incredibly crazy. When I hit any button it takes me right back here to this website. I am having trouble playing the game.

Lurker
    "I always tell the truth, even when I lie" Scarface
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vicker View Post
    I'msorry to say brother that I am in the same boat that you are in. This is like its not a game anymore it's a forum how we can talk about how we used to play the game ridiculous, crazy, dammit!Lol

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm just about to dump this game as a money trap...it SXXKS....

Its really fun I play it all the time

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why do I keep getting redirected to this forum when all wanna do is play? Please help

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is stupid. Just wanna play.

Why it won't let me play the game

Post Count
    Lol! Well played, developers!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.