Where are our community rewards for EB??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are our community rewards for EB???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Elite Merc Leader with 2% Alliance attack was a wrapper prize for completing the Epic Boss Individual and Faction goal. The EB community award - Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% Alliance defense is what is missing from Inventory or Individual Bonuses for everyone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did they fix this or did they hope it would go away?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They did not fix this issue. CS is totally confused. I wrote tickets and mails with CS but they did not Know whats going on or whats wrong. First answer is, that the USA Community Reward is into my Inventory. Thats right, but the wrong answer because the wrong event.
    Next Reply is, the MERC Unit (Wrapper Bonus for 100 Boss Defeats) is always in my inventory. Thats right, but the wrong Unit. I sent screenshots with the splash screen where Gree announced the Rewards. Now the CS didnt say anything. No Answer, No Rewards. Weeekend till Thursday? Clementine, Relic, please care about this issue and help
    Last edited by Atego; 02-22-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bump this to the top. Why is the Elite Mercenary Leader not given?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    Bump this to the top. Why is the Elite Mercenary Leader not given?
    I have the unite but no bust

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    Elite Merc Leader with 2% Alliance attack was a wrapper prize for completing the Epic Boss Individual and Faction goal. The EB community award - Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% Alliance defense is what is missing from Inventory or Individual Bonuses for everyone.
    The rewards were already given. They are too inept to realize that two different units have names that are too similar to distinguish between. They probably can't figure out how to do it.

"Elite Merc Leader" with 2% Alliance attack
    "Elite Mercenary Leader" with 2% Alliance defense

I don't even want the unit now that it will further expand the gap that android has with the units glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    The rewards were already given. They are too inept to realize that two different units have names that are too similar to distinguish between. They probably can't figure out how to do it.

"Elite Merc Leader" with 2% Alliance attack
    "Elite Mercenary Leader" with 2% Alliance defense

I don't even want the unit now that it will further expand the gap that android has with the units glitch.
    I still miss this Unit: "Elite Mercenary Leader" with 2% Alliance defense. Tickets i sent to CS are closed again and again. They dont know whats going on.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bumping this to the top so Gree doesn't get what they want -us to forget. My latest ticket reply gives the same B.S. 'display error'. No, 2% alliance defense is what was advertised and with the new huge units is even more important than ever. Please stop telling me I got what I was supposed to get because I have the Elite Merc Leader in my inventory. That was MY effort to get the wrapper. The Elite Mercenary Leader was all of our efforts to get the number of boss kills required. Pay up
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Post Count
    Another bump because I get another incorrect response:

"Your account was credited with the 'Elite Merc Defense 5% Infantry Defense on 3-25-15. You now have all community rewards from this event"

No my friend. Elite Merc Defense was never listed as a community reward; Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% Alliance Defense was the prize and it is still missing from my inventory. Don't try the bait-and-switch with me.

And for the record, this Elite Merc Defense is not in any of my inventories as stated

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...psfyhisick.png
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Post Count

Felix Waller Flameout

For all those wondering, you will never see this unit. I have received a 'final' reply with a spreadsheet of all community rewards for this event

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7R...ew?usp=sharing

As you can see, the top prize - Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% alliance boost - has been replaced with Elite Merc Captain 300k unit with no boost! Yes, the top prize has no bonus.

A clear case of bait and switch that is not permitted in commerce.
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Banned
    Post Count
    Keep that post going as if you are correct it proves gree is illegally bait and switching.