Honor your commitments, Gree...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Honor your commitments, Gree...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thumbs down Honor your commitments, Gree...

It's very simple, if you offer a weapon that reduces the deposit fee of the 10% make sure it happens. If a person spends their hard earned money on equipmet that is supposed to raise their attk/def stats by 30,000 or 40,000 how difficult is it to make sure that it actually happens? I am genuinely disappointed in the way you all conduct your business as well as treat your customers. Myself as well as my syndicate will no longer be spending our hard earned money on this game until you hold yourselves to a higher standard and stick to your word.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    bla bla bla.....happy gaming mate

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser9663 View Post
    It's very simple, if you offer a weapon that reduces the deposit fee of the 10% make sure it happens. If a person spends their hard earned money on equipmet that is supposed to raise their attk/def stats by 30,000 or 40,000 how difficult is it to make sure that it actually happens? I am genuinely disappointed in the way you all conduct your business as well as treat your customers. Myself as well as my syndicate will no longer be spending our hard earned money on this game until you hold yourselves to a higher standard and stick to your word.
    1. It's 10% off whatever fee you're paying. The base fee is 10%; a 10% reduction of that fee is 1%. If you banked $100 with no mods you'd lose $10. With a 10% fee mod you lose $9. Dig?

2. Stats take into account the other items you hold. If you win a 30,000 attack weapon, it will replace the weakest item in your inventory that you're currently using in that category. So, if it's a gun and your weakest gun is 29,999 attack your stats will rise by +1 (and whatever mods you have which apply, all of which are calculated separately on the items you're using only, so you lose the modified stats applied to the weapon you drop from the used equipment and gain from the new one instead. Fractions are not levelled up to the nearest round figure, so if your mods don't reach an extra 1pt you don't get it)
    Last edited by sister morphine; 02-20-2015 at 05:25 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You actually don't lose the mod if an item drops from being used

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    You actually don't lose the mod if an item drops from being used
    No. Can imagine the stink if you did Bad phrasing. Changed.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    1. It's 10% off whatever fee you're paying. The base fee is 10%; a 10% reduction of that fee is 1%. If you banked $100 with no mods you'd lose $10. With a 10% fee mod you lose $9. Dig?

2. Stats take into account the other items you hold. If you win a 30,000 attack weapon, it will replace the weakest item in your inventory that you're currently using in that category. So, if it's a gun and your weakest gun is 29,999 attack your stats will rise by +1 (and whatever mods you have which apply, all of which are calculated separately on the items you're using only, so you lose the modified stats applied to the weapon you drop from the used equipment and gain from the new one instead. Fractions are not levelled up to the nearest round figure, so if your mods don't reach an extra 1pt you don't get it)
    Thanks for making the effort!