GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do We Come To This Forum?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Relic

Could it be possible for you to find out and let us know what the FINAL prize for 33/33 Heroic RB is??

thanks
    Hey!

The 33/33 Heroic RB prize is the Ironfist Viking, stats are 435032 atk/355935 def with a +4 Infantry Defense permanent bonus.

Hope that's helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Relic,

Anytime anything goes wrong with the game (quest timers break, a quest is buggy, the Raid Boss health is increased by almost 100% after already tripling previously...) Gree representatives disappear from the forums. The only posts here are from disgruntled players. The devs run and hide and we are left here to our own devices.

It doesn't take a genius to see the problem here. Gree has been making questionable decision after questionable decision and it has angered practically the entire playerbase. After the years of neglect, we no longer come to the forums to politely ask the developers for an explanation. We're long past that. If the devs really did care about feedback then the community would also get feedback from the devs. Instead, they hold mock AMAs where they only answer select questions and dodge the "hardball" questions that actually matter to us. It's a sham.

At the end of the day, Gree is starting to flail and we all know it. We aren't stupid. Ignoring the problem won't fix it.

The developers are busy doing what they're hired to do: working on the game. They visit the forums sometimes, yes, but their primary focus is to work on the game. Clem and I are here to pass along what you all say to them - it's one of the roles of being a Community Manager. It's not uncommon for companies to prevent developer interaction completely with the customers. It's actually pretty nice that they do come here and see what's going on.

They answer what they can in the AMA's, and they do so happily. There will always be questions they can't answer because that's part of doing business -- some things just can't be said.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey!

The 33/33 Heroic RB prize is the Ironfist Viking, stats are 435032 atk/355935 def with a +4 Infantry Defense permanent bonus.
    Oh my. Good luck to all of you spending tons of gems on a unit which will improve your total defense from 2 billion to 2.00001 billion.

Post Count
    Can we fix this obvious bug please:

I can't stand ShillCro's asinine responses anymore. If he wants to continue to fellate Gree then that's his problem, but I'm sick of seeing his terrible posts.
    The Bob,i don't know from where all that anger and this i noticed and in other threads,i didn't give you a warning first time and i won't give you a warning and this time but if you continue to personaly attack me because who know wich reasons i will act accordingly with the new rules of the forum.
    I advice you to read them closely especially a part that mention moderators.
    Thank you and have a nice day
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey!

Hope that's helpful.

Thanks Relic

One more thing if possible (actually 2)

1- Can you ask the developers if prize stats and/or bonus can be increase, honestly for the HP increase in RB, the prize given is not balanced, it should be better than that (prize states 4+, I think (hope) you mean 4%)

2- Regarding the PINK LTB, getting it to level 10 will give an artifact with 29/21 stats...........WE honestly want to believe that is an error, could you confirm with Developers if this is correct and if not, what the correct prize is?

once again, many thanks
    Last edited by truthteller; 02-19-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

There in lies the problem

Hey!

Hope that's helpful.

The developers are busy doing what they're hired to do: working on the game. They visit the forums sometimes, yes, but their primary focus is to work on the game. Clem and I are here to pass along what you all say to them - it's one of the roles of being a Community Manager. It's not uncommon for companies to prevent developer interaction completely with the customers. It's actually pretty nice that they do come here and see what's going on.

They answer what they can in the AMA's, and they do so happily. There will always be questions they can't answer because that's part of doing business -- some things just can't be said.
    Pass along the info to the dev. Not how it works. The dev team needs to see for themselves what
    A cluster this has become. Passing along from one Gree worker to another is just an annoyance.
    Dev are not players they have no understanding other than the few lines of code they are charged with.
    Your job is to make them understand it's not just their one item or line of code it has to work with
    The other dev and be flawless. Something we haven't seen in a year or more.
    Seems everyone working for Gree is in save your butt mode and ready for the "wasn't me that ruined the game" step up or step out !!!'

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    i don't know from where all that anger
    Don't play coy with me. I can't imagine you're that oblivious. Perhaps it's simply that you don't understand the subtle intricacies of the language, which should be requirement #1 for the position of moderator.

I don't know what kind of kickbacks you receive for shilling, but I don't care. I also do not care about you or what you do. I only wish that I could put you on ignore.
    Last edited by the_bob; 02-19-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Careful what you say or you might get banned from the amazing forum where half of what u say gets ignored and the rest gets you nowhere.

Post Count
    Don't play coy with me. I can't imagine you're that oblivious. Perhaps it's simply that you don't understand the subtle intricacies of the language, which should be requirement #1 for the position of moderator.

I don't know what kind of kickbacks you receive for shilling, but I don't care. I also do not care about you or what you do. I only wish that I could put you on ignore.
    The Bob ,i am here from begining of this forum and this game.
    You don't know anything about me.
    Every person should learn this in life that the person that hates first hates themself and then the rest of the world.
    The only harm that you are doing by that is to yourself.
    I know that i don't hate anybody and i forgive and forgot in real life,that is what I recommend to you.
    Learn to be happy.

And i advice you again to read the rules of the forum,they are updated
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count

Relic,

You are correct that the developers occasionally come here, and that there is always a Moderator here as a liaison. The problem is that is frequently seems pointless. We tell you what is ruining our experience and the developers continue to drive the knife in. We want to have a good experience here. We post to this forum to help improve the game to keep us playing. The problem is that the frustration of this community of gamers has reached a boiling point. We feel that 2 great events have been ruined and vey little has improved at the same time.

The frustration is not directed at you or the other Mods, but you are the direct link to the developers. So, you get to hear it all. Thank you for listening.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    The Bob ,i am here from begining of this forum and this game.
    You don't know anything about me.
    I've been here since the beginning as well. I know enough about you, Mr. High and Mighty.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    actually guys they did drop the boss health, someone has listened this time around, hopefully they upgraded the regular quest reward since it was a lame duck.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    actually guys they did drop the boss health, someone has listened this time around, hopefully they upgraded the regular quest reward since it was a lame duck.
    Yes, they raised it 600% total and then peeled it back to 400%. I guess technically they "listened."