Why Do We Come To This Forum?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do We Come To This Forum?

Post Count

Why Do We Come To This Forum?

This Raid Boss event got me thinking about why I come to the Forum. We, the users/players, have the chat apps to discuss issues and have a good time. This Forum has become just a way to communicate with the Moderators whom we hope will communicate with the Developers. We organize ourselves in the apps and share our collective thoughts here. We talk about issues and problems within the game, and they seem to fall of deaf ears.

We know that the Mods are reading, because they delete posts, merge threads, and calls us out for foul/offensive language.

They ask us for feedback, and do very little about our requests. Why ask us to give feedback if you are not going to deliver? I am sure that all of us like the new shake to collect feature, but we discussed and requested that over a year ago.

Why do we post that 300% increase for the RB is too much? They just double it after that. Why do we tell them that crafting is mediocre? They just give us more boxes. Why do we tell them that they ruined the EB? They don't make it any easier. We ask for splash screens, dates of events, and explanations of what is going on. We get very few responses and they come after the confusion already takes hold. So, what is the point of this Forum?
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ^^^^ This ^^^^

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The forums seem to be used to gauge the below top 10
    Guilds. The top 10 dictate the changes. Why else
    would they calculate events change from war to war
    Push n push when guilds start to leave back off 5%

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wonder where you got your intel Tojo, I'm part of a top 10 guild and we doesn't support any of the changes Vclone describes (good post btw), we feel the same frustration over the fact that Gree treats their customers as idiots.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry did not mean to offend. May have been frustration.
    Gree has not even acknowledge the lower guilds so I made an
    Assumption top 10 Were dictating direction. Seems I am wrong
    Not first time. But now I have no idea why this nonsense is
    Going on. If not top 10 steering Gree why upset
    Everyone. Someone must be coming out ahead.
    Maybe just Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of course Gree is coming out ahead. This is a pay to play game if you want to be truly competitive. The only way Gree loses is if the player community stops dumping buckets of money into Grees pockets.

Post Count
    The purpose of the forum is that you as a player and a forum member can help with advice,share with others how to play events,how much mobs it needs to be killed to finish each stage,to share what is a final prize etc.
    To get some answers from developers or community managers about the game,to give feedback etc.
    That you can't do in chat app because the info get lost in constant chating.
    Here you can find the thread you want and find wich info you need.
    And the main reason is that all of your posts are readed by Gree employees and maybe some changes can be made thru sharing your thoughts about the events you like or dislike.
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-19-2015 at 05:15 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    To get some answers from developers or community managers about the game,to give feedback etc.
    Yeah, that doesn't work too well. The developers ignore all feedback, and they pick and choose which questions they want to answer in AMAs. The community managers are useless - whenever there are major show-stopping bugs, or intense player anger over some ridiculous decision their developers made, the community managers are no where to be seen for days.

We shouldn't be asking why we keep coming to this forum. We should be asking why we keep spending on this game. I think this one-two punch of RB and 6 day war will be the final straw for many of the players.
    Last edited by E-I; 02-19-2015 at 06:32 AM.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Can we fix this obvious bug please:

I can't stand ShillCro's asinine responses anymore. If he wants to continue to fellate Gree then that's his problem, but I'm sick of seeing his terrible posts.
    Last edited by the_bob; 02-19-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are the moderator/administrators compensated by Gree in any
    way? Sure feels suspicious.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you look at Gree's Stock prices over the last 2 years I don't think anyone is coming out ahead on the utter debacle that is Gree's management. If my companies stock prices plummeted like Gree's, everyone would be fired and a new direction would be taken. I honestly think they are just going down with the ship and are going to squeeze every dollar out while they can. In 5 years there will be no KA and no Gree if they don't make some major changes. The fact that $100 US dollars of gems lasts about 10 minutes and gets you no where in the game is pretty much their downfall. I have money and I still to refuse to overpay for a silly iOS tapping game. BUT I love my guild and I admit I play everyday! I just do it for free, 900m stats and still a free player!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi all,

A few things I'd like to go over with everyone.

The forums are here for multiple reasons. Receiving feedback is one of them, but other reasons include having a place for our players to get to know each other and form friendships, posting of walk-throughs by the community, and a place to raise awareness on any issues you're experiencing with the game.

Now, back to feedback. Clem and I absolutely do report your feedback to the development team, and we do so regularly. No less than once a week, and often more than that. Please keep in mind that once we report feedback it is up to the Devs to implement it.

Finally, if you have an issue with one of our volunteer moderators or GREE staff, please don't post it publicly on the forum. Contacting Clem or me via PM is the best way to do this.

Thank you

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi all,

A few things I'd like to go over with everyone.

The forums are here for multiple reasons. Receiving feedback is one of them, but other reasons include having a place for our players to get to know each other and form friendships, posting of walk-throughs by the community, and a place to raise awareness on any issues you're experiencing with the game.

Now, back to feedback. Clem and I absolutely do report your feedback to the development team, and we do so regularly. No less than once a week, and often more than that. Please keep in mind that once we report feedback it is up to the Devs to implement it.

Finally, if you have an issue with one of our volunteer moderators or GREE staff, please don't post it publicly on the forum. Contacting Clem or me via PM is the best way to do this.

Thank you
    Relic

Could it be possible for you to find out and let us know what the FINAL prize for 33/33 Heroic RB is??

thanks

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Relic

Could it be possible for you to find out and let us know what the FINAL prize for 33/33 Heroic RB is??

thanks
    I'll see what I can do.

Post Count
    Relic,

Anytime anything goes wrong with the game (quest timers break, a quest is buggy, the Raid Boss health is increased by almost 100% after already tripling previously...) Gree representatives disappear from the forums. The only posts here are from disgruntled players. The devs run and hide and we are left here to our own devices.

It doesn't take a genius to see the problem here. Gree has been making questionable decision after questionable decision and it has angered practically the entire playerbase. After the years of neglect, we no longer come to the forums to politely ask the developers for an explanation. We're long past that. If the devs really did care about feedback then the community would also get feedback from the devs. Instead, they hold mock AMAs where they only answer select questions and dodge the "hardball" questions that actually matter to us. It's a sham.

At the end of the day, Gree is starting to flail and we all know it. We aren't stupid. Ignoring the problem won't fix it.