Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brutally harder,no way to finish

33 55.00%
  • I can finish it if don't sleep and if i spend a lot of money

7 11.67%
  • I can finish barely normal stage and not the heroic part

8 13.33%
  • I can't finish either,oh well time for me,i will spend it by my family or friends

12 20.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG, Gree does it again doubles Raid Boss Health

Post Count

Lightbulb Upcoming raid boss

Talking with the founders of the guilds they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutal hard for top 10 guilds,if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder was for the rest of the guilds,totaly just few finished.

We know that company nead to earn money and that is fine,but please make this event less harder so people have more chance to finish it.
    Thank you
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-16-2015 at 07:50 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Talking with the founders of the guilds they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutal hard for top 10 guilds,if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder was for the rest of the guilds,totaly just few finished.

We know that company nead to earn money and that is fine,but please make this event less harder so people have more chance to finish it.
    Thank you
    "Talking with the founders of the guilds, and they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that the difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutally hard for top 10 guilds; if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder it would be for the rest of the guilds. In total only a few finished.

We know that company need to earn money and that is fine, but please make this event less harder so people can have more chance to finish it.

Thank you"

Corrected the elementary style writing and grammar errors so people can articulate the message. GREE's standards for mods are terrifically high!

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    "Talking with the founders of the guilds, and they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that the difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutally hard for top 10 guilds; if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder it would be for the rest of the guilds. In total only a few finished.

We know that company need to earn money and that is fine, but please make this event less harder so people can have more chance to finish it.

Thank you"

Corrected the elementary style writing and grammar errors so people can articulate the message. GREE's standards for mods are terrifically high!
    Wow, the grammar police...
    Everyone run.....
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is there such a thing as "less harder"? How about just saying "easier"? "How much harder" can that be?

Before you become a self-appointed grammar police, how about checking your own correction to make sure it passes muster?
    Last edited by [rudy]; 02-16-2015 at 09:47 AM. Reason: I stand corrected

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I posted a similar message in a different rid boss thread and Derez replied that many guilds finished . I hope he checked his stats again because as you reported , not many even finished normal - my guild 207 last war only got to the 65 boss .

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thank you"

I understood the message as 99.9999% of the players on the forum, did, guess you were the only one that did not clearly understood what he wanted to say, thus you needed to change it for it to make sense to you

I guest,yuo are once of those playerss tha can't not see haow other person can make grammatical error, I wondered if englush is your first language or the only one you think you knew to perfectione,

Well now let go back to normal mode without grammar policia

Post Count
    @ The_ Please don't troll or intentionally derail the topic of this thread.
    Thank you
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Thank you"

If you are going to be an ass and correct someone else's grammar at least correct it correctly. You only made yourself look like uneducated tool.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    More importantly will Gree address this????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    More importantly will Gree address this lack of punctuation????

Fixed. ;-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    C'Mon Guys! The thread is about RAID BOSS difficulty.
    The moderator who began this thread doesnt speak English as his first language. There is no reason to be rude and every reason to be considerate.

I reiterate the request for Raid Boss health to be somewhere between the last two. The increase of 300% is somewhat ludicrous and should be dialed back a tad. We understand that GREE needs to earn a living, but a happy medium such that players don't get frustrated and leave is preferred,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know I was being sarcastic in my first post. As wht was said was easier enough to understand.
    This issue needs to be addressed, no one was hoppy with the increase to boss health.
    It says a lot when one of gree's own mod's speak out against wht has been done.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    @ The_ Please don't troll or intentionally derail the topic of this thread.
    Thank you
    Please learn English.

Thank you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lets leave this on a serious note - please tell us about HRB Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So you doubled the difficulty on top of the last events triple??????????? Now 6 times harder.

And you don't have any data to back up your absurd claim. You people are insane. My recommendation is none finish.

Part of me feels like crying = the other part of me feels the freedom of no longer caring. I freedom I predict many will feel.