Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brutally harder,no way to finish

33 55.00%
  • I can finish it if don't sleep and if i spend a lot of money

7 11.67%
  • I can finish barely normal stage and not the heroic part

8 13.33%
  • I can't finish either,oh well time for me,i will spend it by my family or friends

12 20.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OMG, Gree does it again doubles Raid Boss Health

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    We, again, have proof that the Mods are reading this Forum. Someone merged 2 similar threads here. There is no response from anyone, and we can just hope that they bring our frustration to the developers. I guess they will hear from management when they find out that this RB was the least profitable ever
    The Developers are aware of this thread, and the feedback regarding the recent Raid Boss.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    But they never heard our feedback last time. They just doubled down. That's why we are so upset.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The Developers are aware of this thread, and the feedback regarding the recent Raid Boss.
    what is the developers' response to our feedback?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    So there's been a decrease from the start of RB yet the health still remains way higher than last RB.
    Last RB was ridiculous so it's still a fail.
    Gree are you trying the double bluff here. "we do listen so we have dropped health"
    It's not good enough. If you had listened from last RB then you wouldnt have raised it this time.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^^^ a decrease in the rate of increase is still an overall increase. We cannot keep up!

I'm still waiting to see some data/proof that we are finishing normal and heroic within hours!! Since that is Gree's basis for increasing difficulties, please have the courtesy of proving your case. We clearly feel the opposite. This is not a group of players stomping our feet for the sake of complaining.

Becoming beyond frustrated,
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    But they never heard our feedback last time. They just doubled down. That's why we are so upset.
    Clementine,

I responded to Relic in another thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...is-Forum/page2. I don't want to be redundant here, but the same applies to you. Thank you for responding and being our liaison to the developers. However, it is too little too late. They did not seem to listen to us last time. We just want to have fun. Impossible or very expensive tasks are not fun.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Hahaha, so they reduced L65 to 9,977,341,367 from 14,511,081,700. Which is still over the 7,674,877,974 they raised it to last time. Guess we are to be thankful for that 😕

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil View Post
    Hahaha, so they reduced L65 to 9,977,341,367 from 14,511,081,700. Which is still over the 7,674,877,974 they raised it to last time. Guess we are to be thankful for that ��
    Too little, too late. I belive is the correct term.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil View Post
    Hahaha, so they reduced L65 to 9,977,341,367 from 14,511,081,700. Which is still over the 7,674,877,974 they raised it to last time. Guess we are to be thankful for that ��
    Gree, you really blew it this time. My guild was all set to finish HRB. We had heavy hitting "guests" lined up, we had a new jump room with around the clock coverage. When we saw that all bosses were increased 89%, we called it off.
    For the heck of it, we decided to continue on into heroic to see how far we could get. Then all of a sudden, you drop the Boss' health to only a 30% increase. By that time we were fed up, and our "Guest" hitters decided to just farm bosses in protest. Still we carried on, and now we are just about finished with 25/33 (one boss left), and we're not even trying very hard.
    If you had made the initial increase 20-30% like it ended up being, we would have spent a bunch of gems getting it finished. Instead, you lost out on a lot of spending.
    When will you learn that if you make goals unreasonable, peeps will give up instead of going for it, and risking certain failure?
    Not to mention getting peeps so frustrated that they give up KA completely.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    There's a difference between hearing and caring. Gree hears you. Gree don't care.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Confused

I was just wondering, if Warlord finished RBH, how many members they had left? 👏

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    shouldnt gree give out weaker units then? instead of throwing out 100k units left and right
    Hi guys

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Great to see they r screwing us accross all the games evenly. Modern war has copped it too.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    Rebalancing the game was needed to make things more challenging to players and profitable for Gree. However, Gree went overboard with all events. Now, it is beyond challenging, into the realm of impossible for most players. As such, Gree will get less money as the casual gemmer sees no point in continuing and heavy gemmers are burning out trying to complete never ending quests. On the bright side, I have resigned myself to Gree not listening to player concerns and opinions, as well as not being able to improve my profile to be competitive at top 25 anymore. This has opened up new possibilities, like reading a book, talking to my partner, looking out the window, and even venturing into the thing called outside. If that was Gree's real intention, they have done an awesome job.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian of FPK and Serita, Founder of Daddy Chubbs
    As a fairly decent gem user (I wouldn't consider myself heavy by any means) I would readily spend when I thought I had a chance at progressing not only myself but the guild in general. The level of difficulty that this event has been raised has basically demotivated me from wanting to spend because there is no way possible of reaching the dangling carrot. What was once in reach & tempting me to spend has now become far out of reach & not worth the cash needed to achieve it.