Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brutally harder,no way to finish

33 55.00%
  • I can finish it if don't sleep and if i spend a lot of money

7 11.67%
  • I can finish barely normal stage and not the heroic part

8 13.33%
  • I can't finish either,oh well time for me,i will spend it by my family or friends

12 20.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OMG, Gree does it again doubles Raid Boss Health

Post Count
    We, again, have proof that the Mods are reading this Forum. Someone merged 2 similar threads here. There is no response from anyone, and we can just hope that they bring our frustration to the developers. I guess they will hear from management when they find out that this RB was the least profitable ever
    Last edited by Vclone; 02-19-2015 at 04:22 AM.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have turned off the in game purchasing. Will not spend another penny On a game that no matter how much time & effort is spent in improving, you can never win...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The only way to make gree listen is to hit them in their wallets. Most of the top ten won't be using gems on this RB. And RKSB has told their people not to use gems. Hopefully that sends out a clear message.

I personally will not be using gems. My guild finished last HRB using gems, but we have instructed out people not to use gems this time.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    The only way to make gree listen is to hit them in their wallets. Most of the top ten won't be using gems on this RB. And RKSB has told their people not to use gems. Hopefully that sends out a clear message.

I personally will not be using gems. My guild finished last HRB using gems, but we have instructed out people not to use gems this time.
    Same here!
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will not buy a single Gem until this appealing company start to deliver!!!
    Will use what I have as suits me(not this RB as it's a joke)and for a prize we never get to see LOL
    In the mean time I will explore other games that have a good reputation(not GREE) and ask my guild to try them.
    I bet 95% of players in KA now only play for the people they meet as aposed to the game itself.... solution All move to another game
    Hobbsie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can anyone confirm whether or not you need to complete HRB to get the Bog Basilisk (2nd to last Antiquary unit)? I have a feeling that is the only way to get it.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Math lesson 101

Hey my KA friends, A bit of a math geek here so hope you don't mind a bit more detail on how much it will cost to finish HRB.

So with the 89% Raid Boss Health increase you need to do approximately 9,600 Billion damage across the entire event. If you have 60 people in your guild. That equates to 27B/day per person. Now let look at it from WLD perspective. As a team we have done 600B damage already (gem free). We have a large number of members with FA's over 1 billion and a 9/10 health regen guild bonus.

However, in order to keep pace with the needed daily damage, we would need to do 1,600B/day. So that means we will end day 1 about 900B short (assumes our current pace so means we will finish day 1 with about 700B damage as a team). In the past we have used outside help (up to 100 jumpers/hour last event) and that was good for up to 200B additional damage daily. So with our best foot forward, and using outside help we are still 700B short a day.

NOW THE FUN PART: So how much would it cost WLD as a team to complete this event (assuming a 1billion FA and jumper help)? drum roll please... 17,500 gems PER DAY or 105,000 gems total for the entire event... THAT IS FOR ONE SILLY PRIZE THAT NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS. As I have said before, WLD is out!

UPDATE: Gree has posted that the final HRB unit is Ironfisted Viking with stats of 435032/355935 with a +4% Infantry Defense permanent bonus. BRAAAA HAAAA HAAAA. Back to my first post, funniest event ever. Cheers GREE, I needed a great laugh today.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 02-19-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman@WLD View Post
    NOW THE FUN PART: So how much would it cost WLD as a team to complete this event (assuming a 1billion FA and jumper help)? drum roll please... 17,500 gems PER DAY or 105,000 gems total for the entire event... THAT IS FOR ONE SILLY PRIZE THAT NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS. As I have said before, WLD is out!
    Golf clap.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So I guess Gree will get zero gems per day. Sounds like you win.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can anyone confirm whether or not you need to complete HRB to get the Bog Basilisk (2nd to last Antiquary unit)? I have a feeling that is the only way to get it.
    If they give it as an RB prize, it will probably be on 31/33 or 32/33 heroic

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Rebalancing the game was needed to make things more challenging to players and profitable for Gree. However, Gree went overboard with all events. Now, it is beyond challenging, into the realm of impossible for most players. As such, Gree will get less money as the casual gemmer sees no point in continuing and heavy gemmers are burning out trying to complete never ending quests. On the bright side, I have resigned myself to Gree not listening to player concerns and opinions, as well as not being able to improve my profile to be competitive at top 25 anymore. This has opened up new possibilities, like reading a book, talking to my partner, looking out the window, and even venturing into the thing called outside. If that was Gree's real intention, they have done an awesome job.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian of FPK and Serita, Founder of Daddy Chubbs

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    Rebalancing the game was needed to make things more challenging to players and profitable for Gree.
    Making things require tens of thousands of gems to complete doesn't increase profits. Reducing the cost of things so that more people are willing to participate will.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Skimming the forum, I did not see the data presented quite this way... Increasing difficulty by 320% last cycle and 89% this cycle culminates in a total increase of 605%. In 4 weeks. Show me the avatar (outside of a newborn) that had gone up by even 2x-- much less 6x-- in that same amount of time. It's fantastically skewed!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One of our co-founders has the basilisk already (Rr). She said she got it from a chest during the EB event. Also, in the last antiquary event, we also had a different member that already had the knight before it won in the HRB (think 31/33). Anyway, it seems there are a few who have it and I am guessing that like last time, the missing unit for most of us will be offered deep into the HRB (31/33).
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One of our co-founders has the basilisk already (Rr). She said she got it from a chest during the EB event. Also, in the last antiquary event, we also had a different member that already had the knight before it won in the HRB (think 31/33). Anyway, it seems there are a few who have it and I am guessing that like last time, the missing unit for most of us will be offered deep into the HRB (31/33).
    I hope more guilds take you're stance on this and boycott it !!!!
    No prize is worth the principle of this stance and I applaude all those who choose to stick two fingers up at GREE and say "we have had enough"
    Incidentally i believe the prize is......
    The 33/33 Heroic RB prize is the Ironfist Viking, stats are 435032 atk/355935 def with a +4% Infantry Defense permanent bonus.