Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brutally harder,no way to finish

33 55.00%
  • I can finish it if don't sleep and if i spend a lot of money

7 11.67%
  • I can finish barely normal stage and not the heroic part

8 13.33%
  • I can't finish either,oh well time for me,i will spend it by my family or friends

12 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OMG, Gree does it again doubles Raid Boss Health

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    FMB, another top ten team applauds warlords position and happily joins them.

Gree should be aware that we are attempting to organize so that this is the worst money generating event for kingdom age ever.

You lie about statistics and continue to screw your users.

we don't want 6 day war either.

If you want to kill this game just pull the plug on the servers please.

If you were clever, you would have made it a bit easier so that top 25 teams would gem. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 02-18-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Talking with the founders of the guilds they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutal hard for top 10 guilds,if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder was for the rest of the guilds,totaly just few finished.

We know that company nead to earn money and that is fine,but please make this event less harder so people have more chance to finish it.
    Thank you
    I thank you for trying. gree dose not get the point they are making a mistake with all this. And it will hurt them in the long run. When I finally decide gree is a lost cause, and doesn't care about its clients, it won't be just ka I will leave... I will avoid all games made by gree. There is a lot of competition out there so no big loss to me.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Not sure if this is an intentional effect, but this decision involves those that are building minis off of guild quests.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Until the money slows this insanity will never stop.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil View Post
    Not sure if this is an intentional effect, but this decision involves those that are building minis off of guild quests.
    Huh? You lost me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm so damn tired of this, I'm keeping up this game despite Gree's incompetent developers and that is because of all friends I got in the game. The problem now is that more and more decides that it's to much and leaves. It's with sorrow in my heart that I see you treat your customers as idiots instead of listen of suggestions and make this the great game it could be. Why do you you do this???? You know that YOUR customers will be upset!!!! I have no hope that this will be answered as you never answered any of my posts before. Maybe when you have to put this game in the garbage with other games your developers misunderstood you will understand. It must feel bad to have so many customers looking at you as morons, please try to listen to us and save what you can save.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm with you guys , I used to be able to one hit a level 40 boss ( I'm the strongest in my guild ) now I do less than 1/4 damage . Just like just time we will have an excess of orbs .
    Btw anyone know what the normal final prize is ??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Btw anyone know what the normal final prize is ??
    Prob a slipper or a bracelet. Or 15 dead wood crates.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Post Count
    Aw Mr Constant Contributor, clearly you don't have a mini. When you have figured that out, let those that do know you are up to speed There is nothing better than someone giving their two cents when it is worth less than that ��

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cecil View Post
    Aw Mr Constant Contributor, clearly you don't have a mini. When you have figured that out, let those that do know you are up to speed There is nothing better than someone giving their two cents when it is worth less than that ��
    I understand minis. I don't understand what it has to do with the topic at hand.

Post Count
    With that being said, where do we really go from here? If money isn't spent to keep the game going. It goes away and we waste nearly 3 yrs of our lives. Does Gree care about that time? Gree is a company owned and operated by Japanese. They could care less about British and American opinions, unless it they are getting richer. Figure that out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The complaints keep piling up from those of us who have been around since the launch of KA. As difficult and unbalanced the game has become for us long timers, think about how IMPOSSIBLE rpthe game us for new people coming in. I worked very hard & long over 3 years to finally be able to feel good when RB started only to have all that work & time completely negated as Gree raises the difficulty. What is the point if striving to improve & get better when we as players can never progress. I am not spending another penny on gems to play this game because I get nothing back in return. For the rest of the community.....the only way Gree will listen is for everyone to stop using gems. Instead of constantly complaining to developers who have proven their unwillingness to listen to the community....make them hear you by stopping the revenue stream....stop using gems.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    Prob a slipper or a bracelet. Or 15 dead wood crates.
    The normal raid boss prize is Ironfist Warmonger 91243/142705 +2% Blistering Battlefield Conquest Attack. Another weak temporary bonus.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Same old same old

I mean this with the greatest of respect for my fellow KA gamers. But anyone doing HRB with these figures are somewhat crazy. Playing straight into Gree's hands. What we should be doing is collectively saying NO! . Any guild completing HRB are doing no favours at all for the other masses that play the game regularly. Respect to the guilds saying no.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not really Gree's fault. If people are willing to pay for something no matter how absurd prices are, someone will be willing to sell them at that given price.

If you want to stop this madness, stop the people finishing Heroic Raid Boss!