Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Missing video/free gems button??

Dear Gree,

I am deeply confused. I have followed the rules regarding free gems/videos and have neither cheated nor glitched nor otherwise attempted to dupe the ststem.

So WHY is my Free Gems button now missing? And why is it missing for nearly everyone i know?

Is this intentional or some huge system-wide error? I wait eagerly for your immediate response.

~Rook

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I would like to know the answer to this too, haven't had a free gem button for a long time now.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

Probably down for repairs..... Mine hasn't worked since the new update.

Everyone is missing their free video button. Only guessing but maybe they took it down so they could fix the videos since about hal;f the time they weren't paying anyway?

I still have my free gems button but only get one video every few days. Seems like a lot of people have these issues.
    no

My free gem tile is missing from the shop as well.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Weird... Mine is still there.

Might be because I never use the damn thing, but still. I wonder if somehow you guys were flagged for 'abusing' the button. That's the only reason it'd be missing for you guys and not for me. :S

Hi,

We have temporarily disabled the button due to some issues it was causing. The button will be restored once the issues are resolved.

Thanks, and sorry for any frustration this has caused you.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi,

We have temporarily disabled the button due to some issues it was causing. The button will be restored once the issues are resolved.

Thank you for the promp reply!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Thx for the response also. Was wondering though when the free gems button is added back, will KnD also be partnering with Tapjoy again.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

When it returns can you make it so everyone can get the same amount each day. I'm lucky to get a few but heard of people getting 15-20 or more.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I have my free gem button, but i never take any gem despite i saw the videos...GREE please do something!

Quote Originally Posted by zelfgal View Post
    I have my free gem button, but i never take any gem despite i saw the videos...GREE please do something!
    Despite not having my button taken, I have exactly this problem on my main and alternative account. I spoke to a friend that plays 3 accounts, all 3 have the same issue.
    When testing it with a new level 1 account we made, both received Gems from watching.

Would be interesting to see what causes this and if it could be fixed.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Please read hole thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi,

Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Please read hole thread...
    Despite the Post, the Button is NOT disabled, at least not on Android.
    Please make sure you are aware of what is happening before telling someone to read .
    I started my reply with "Despite mine not being taken" - Who hasn't read here?
    All good buddy. Happens.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!