EPIC BOSS from 2 FREE hits to 6 $$$ hits in 3 boss kills! FIX THIS ASAP PLEASE!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EPIC BOSS from 2 FREE hits to 6 $$$ hits in 3 boss kills! FIX THIS ASAP PLEASE!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation EPIC BOSS from 2 FREE hits to 6 $$$ hits in 3 boss kills! FIX THIS ASAP PLEASE!!!

I'm so angry, I understand that the first players through Epic Boss flew through to level 150....

Why shouldn't the experience be the same for me too? Why shouldn't we be able to receive the same reward for the same effort.

It's not okay, I'm playing the same game and my attack is like 3 times higher than the players I know who flew through this event! Their level is almost the same.

At level 100 I was on 2 FREE HITS, seemed about right as my attack is 15.8 Billion...
    Then by level 103 I hit it 5 Forceful $$$ hits and it was showing zero boss health loss. I had to hit it with 6 $$$ hits to take it down....

So I'm looking at 47 more bosses using 25 gold? Or 47 more bosses using health regeneration so it will take like 90 minutes each? What happens when it gets even tougher?

I'm level 258, Alliance Attack is 15.8 Billion, Alliance Defense is 8.2 Billion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flidai View Post

I'm so angry, I understand that the first players through Epic Boss flew through to level 150....

Why shouldn't the experience be the same for me too? Why shouldn't we be able to receive the same reward for the same effort.

It's not okay, I'm playing the same game and my attack is like 3 times higher than the players I know who flew through this event! Their level is almost the same.

At level 100 I was on 2 FREE HITS, seemed about right as my attack is 15.8 Billion...
    Then by level 103 I hit it 5 Forceful $$$ hits and it was showing zero boss health loss. I had to hit it with 6 $$$ hits to take it down....

So I'm looking at 47 more bosses using 25 gold? Or 47 more bosses using health regeneration so it will take like 90 minutes each? What happens when it gets even tougher?

I'm level 258, Alliance Attack is 15.8 Billion, Alliance Defense is 8.2 Billion.
    Level 150 will take you close to 20 cash hits to kill
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flidai View Post

If you are able to kill boss level 103 with 6 force attacks, it is going far easier for you than it is for 99.5% of players.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I beat 150 with 3 cash hits on my mini, my main is on 6 cash hits to beat 128.

Main level 200 5.8B
    Mini level 39 24.1M (stats after beating 150)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Could someone at Gree please comment on this.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato View Post
    Could someone at Gree please comment on this.
    Good luck with that...
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    im on boss 139 and its taking me 12 cash hits so far and still not down..i have no ideal how much health he has bc the health bar dont move..
    Retired to free playing

Lurker
    Post Count

FA or free no much different

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    im on boss 139 and its taking me 12 cash hits so far and still not down..i have no ideal how much health he has bc the health bar dont move..
    On my boss kills the Cash hit and the free hit were the same almost
    Boss 150 for me was 6 free hits. Or. 4 cash hits.
    Something's not working and why are we surprised

Post Count
    This is the reason I dont spend on this game anymore. I recently beat boss 150 though. Such a pain...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    level 300 here 13b stats, gave up on boss 102, after 2 hours and 25 hits, boss still standing, was not gona waste GOLD nor Health packs to kill it, since to make it to 150 would be at least a couple of Vaults

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whiners on a whine

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Whiners on a whine
    Trolls on their trolling

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am level 300 58B attack and taking me 11 cash hits on boss level 122.

From one of the Community Manager's posting in another thread, Epic Boss is working as it should be and they did raise the boss health, but did not specify as to how much.

Looks like GREEdy wants to get rid of Epic Boss and since most people wanted it back, they decided in their infinite wisdom to increase the boss health by some ridiculous amount so we would end up hating it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I am level 300 58B attack and taking me 11 cash hits on boss level 122.

From one of the Community Manager's posting in another thread, Epic Boss is working as it should be and they did raise the boss health, but did not specify as to how much.

Looks like GREEdy wants to get rid of Epic Boss and since most people wanted it back, they decided in their infinite wisdom to increase the boss health by some ridiculous amount so we would end up hating it.
    Sounds about right. Make us hate the parts of the game we used to love so they don't have to deal with it anymore and make the rest of the game so unstable and unpredictable that suddenly dewin nuttin looks very much more attractive.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    On top of that, the prize for beating 150 bosses is not even good. 2% alliance attack.