HEY GREE, How about commenting on the problems and concerns everyone has posted???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HEY GREE, How about commenting on the problems and concerns everyone has posted???

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question HEY GREE, How about commenting on the problems and concerns everyone has posted???

Ever since the Advanced Combat Expansion came out, a lot of people has been posting problems and concerns with this.

Why not post a thread to address all or some of the issues?

It is the the weekend yet so you guys still have one work day left.

Maybe answer some questions before WD starts?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha...you used the words "Gree" and "commenting" in the same sentence.

Seriously though, it would be terrific if the community could appreciate the upgrades without experiencing glitches. Why on earth would this roll out with problems just before WD? I never cease to be amazed...which is why I just dropped to a gold free team.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    All the bugs/issues reported here have been forwarded to the development team and several are being worked on at the moment. Sorry for the delay commenting, I was putting the information together to send them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    All the bugs/issues reported here have been forwarded to the development team and several are being worked on at the moment. Sorry for the delay commenting, I was putting the information together to send them.
    Thanks, Relic. It's hard when there's no reply to indicate that anyone even read the reports.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    you would have thought a sensible course of action would be to release MAJOR update on Monday AFTER WD finishes so they would have 3 weeks to iron out 'any' bugs that show up?
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    you would have thought a sensible course of action would be to release MAJOR update on Monday AFTER WD finishes so they would have 3 weeks to iron out 'any' bugs that show up?
    Now is a perfect time. It only makes sense...