Germany Cycle - Dark Conflict iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany Cycle - Dark Conflict iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ahh, yes that much regen would make the math a little more sensical. Next question is how often do they offer units with perm energy regen, i know those guys have spent over 3 yrs gaining that so its on average of 10 per year but im convinced greed is attempting to lvl the playing field a bit with the eq and weird epic boss fail this time around and im absolutely convinced the arjun recyclying error was no error at all but a chance for new players to skip the turtling bull****

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Barber View Post
    Ahh, yes that much regen would make the math a little more sensical. Next question is how often do they offer units with perm energy regen, i know those guys have spent over 3 yrs gaining that so its on average of 10 per year but im convinced greed is attempting to lvl the playing field a bit with the eq and weird epic boss fail this time around and im absolutely convinced the arjun recyclying error was no error at all but a chance for new players to skip the turtling bull****
    When I was a boy you could get a perm engery regen for 10 dollars in gold, one I even got for free(box event). Those days are far gone you could join a lv 25 team and get 2 but that might cost you
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lowest cost +1 energy is gained from the T25 division placement. As Lama has said its about being in a high placed faction to get energy boosts for the "lowest costs". What that usually means is sharing the cost with 60 like minded players hitting the minimums to place. Place T10 and you get +3 regen per cycle from FL and WD. Then if you really want more there are normally individual placements that give energy. All comes down to how much you want to spend.

So for +1 try and find a T100 faction that achieves T25 in division during WD.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    Many who finish have 30+ energy regen....so they can do it free. has been stupid to pay gold for meager rewards recently. So unless you have the higher energy regen it's really not worth it to spend the gold needed to finish.
    How do you get to where you have 30+ energy regen?????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster7 View Post
    How do you get to where you have 30+ energy regen?????
    Pretty simple really. Spend a ridiculous amount of real money. First to get your stats high enough to join a top faction. Then, to stay there.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    See my post. T100 needs at least 50k as minimum last I saw. T25 somewhere around 125K. T10 lots more. I stress the minimum point. Many will go above the numbers. Next WD have a look at the faction score if you tap the team name and see what the individual scores are. Fair to say that quite a few of the T10 players would rank well playing solo....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    There are some top 25 factions with 125 wd mins. But it takes a average of 156-175k for top 25k now that gold is 40% OFF. If you want top 15 for FL for energy regen then your mins will be around 75k per person. Depending on your your health regen and how active you are you could get all energy regens in a cycle for around 2 vaults per cycle if you are active and have a good health regen. If you are not extremely active and don't have great health regen you are looking at probably 3 vaults per cycle. We have players that make wd mins gold free and only have to spend money on gold on FL. So it can be done at a low cost if you are active enough.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Day 2. There is a generator in Normal 8. None on Prestige 6 though.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've gone to P12 and still nothing for generators. Any on masters?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Day 2 --- Master level 10 = generator

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    thank you for sharing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    Master 10 has it still tho

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo888 View Post
    Day 2 --- Master level 10 = generator
    Thank you !!!!!

Post Count
    Help for day 3 please

Lurker
    Main Game