GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier Equipment

Administrator GREE Official Updates's Avatar
    Post Count

Exclamation Soldier Equipment

Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So will equipment be taken out of PVP attacks not related to WD as well?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Exciting update: Beginning with World Domination, Germany, Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations. Though all Soldier Equipment you've recruited will still remain in your inventory, battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats. We hope you enjoy the classic World Domination and build the strongest army to dominate and defeat! More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army.

Thank you for all your feedback on Modern War features. We continue to integrate your comments into our game development - striving to provide you with an enjoyable gaming experience.

So, let me make sure I have this right. Basically, what you are telling us, is that all the sleepless nights, extra time and MONEY spent on picking up all these equipment pieces in order to gain and maintain an advantage in WD will now NOT be applied in WD? And you'll let us know at some point in the future how all these hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars spent will again be made useful?? Is that right? Is there more to that?
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    So, let me make sure I have this right. Basically, what you are telling us, is that all the sleepless nights, extra time and MONEY spent on picking up all these equipment pieces in order to gain and maintain an advantage in WD will now NOT be applied in WD? And you'll let us know at some point in the future how all these hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars spent will again be made useful?? Is that right? Is there more to that?
    I am pretty sure in the very near future, equipment will be use for EB

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Your understanding of the post, and your recitation of that understanding seems accurate, Kefa.
    Beyond you excellent dissection of the TOP POST, that's about all we can expect.
    I suspect the results of the previous WD were less than stellar, hence this modification.
    If players would simply cogitate on the above action, repeat the actions of the past month, things would begin to get MUCH netter!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Attention Soldiers!

GREE.. Calling this an exciting update is nothing short of a:

1:Kick in nutz
    2:Plain insult
    3:do I Really need to go on??

INCREDIBLE how you Guys at GREE keep achieving upsetting an entire gaming community with near all chances you get
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-12-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Removing tos violation words

Post Count
    Attention Soldiers!

That sucks. If its strictly defense could you at least fix the defensive stats. I see 12 billion defense. When others look, they see 20 billion. Have sent tickets to no avail.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To be fair this was a bit of a no win situation... Either keep the equipment in the face to lots of negative feedback, or dump it and Annoy all those who had chased it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Attention Soldiers!

Let's start this by saying I'll be banned for a few days...

You are the most incompetent company on the planet. What makes you think that taking away something we have worked towards should be classified as exciting news. I'd love for once, someone at Gree saying "ya know what we don't know what we're doing and honestly, we're not even trying."

Let me know when you give back gold and xp earned. All we' re received from you in the past year is a swift kick in the ass. You are driving this game into the grave and a lot of people that play it only do because of the time and money we've invested and the friendships we've gained. It's not even fun any more.

Wake up Gree. Quit sugar coating things and calling it a donut.
    Last edited by DragCro; 02-12-2015 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Tos violation words

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It would indeed be good to understand what has happened to defence stats, and also whether attacker defence vs defender attack will still play a role

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    can we ban use of the words "fun" and "exciting" on the forum... ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    can we ban use of the words "fun" and "exciting" on the forum... ?
    OMG .. Best post EVER

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agreed Ozy. The real shame is they could have avoided all of it if they had just listened from the get go.

Listened to the KA community.

Listened to the beta testers.

Listened to us before it arrived.

Listened to us shortly after it arrived.

Do you see the recurring theme here Gree? Three of the four worst months ever in the history of this game could have been totally avoided, if you had merely done in the beginning what we've asked for all along. Instead, now that you've done the right thing, it will still haunt you because you've waited so long for the reasons others have stated above. We've begged for months now for any kind of sign that we were heard in the official feedback thread, with nothing but stone cold silence thrown our way.

To the rest of the community, while I know many are beyond angered, remember this. It is what we asked for. Just months too late. Take it as a tiny win, or at least a draw, that the community was heard and responded to. It's not much, but it's something. On its own it doesn't mean much, but IF It's the first in a long line of things to come, then it's not without merit.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 02-12-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Geez, why keep beating a dead horse?

They tried a new feature. It didn't work for all and many voices complained. They've done away with the new feature and put it back the way most folks wanted. Give it a rest.

Thank you for the announcement. I'll pass it along to my faction.

Post Count
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Agreed Ozy. The real shame is they could have avoided all of it if they had just listened from the get go.

Listened to the KA community.

Listened to the beta testers.

Listened to us before it arrived.

Listened to us shortly after it arrived.

Do you see the recurring theme here Gree? Three of the four worst months ever in the history of this game could have been totally avoided, if you had merely done in the beginning what we've asked for all along. Instead, now that you've done the right thing, it will still haunt you because you've waited so long for the reasons others have stated above.
    Sadly so true, if they had listened in the first place or acted swiftly when it was still in it's infancy then this would be logical. However by NOT saying squat and then suddenly and without any warning springing it while an event is STILLdropping said useless pieces is truly beyond belief. Yeah I get that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't but incompetent doesn't come even remotely close to how this mess was handled.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 02-12-2015 at 01:19 PM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13