Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    I have considered the idea of teleporting an account to other worlds, but it simply won't work. Imagine the top players moving down in worlds and simply demolishing the other original members in the new world they moved to...It's not going to be fun for those original members. It will not encourage growth and will cause lots of players to quit over an inability to grow and have a moderate supply of troops.
    I dont think the suggestion was about teleporting an account to another world, but a base like a normal teleport. Should be doable and that would end the massive uv amount problem for global war and make it more even. That would be the most prestigious item ever and I'm sure it would increase old world activity and coining alot.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGameSucks View Post
    Actually this was explained in another thread. For the last mission you needed 30 meteorites, Not the usual number (1 per mission). This might have been confusing since the box missions are usually completed by collecting a single item on each mission.
    Yes... But after I spent about $1300 or 234.000 gold and got 29 meteorites... Gree didn't gave me the 30th meteorites to me, so I didn't get the Augustus Recruit... Just a good advice from me... After all this 1 year that I've spent my money in War of Nations... U guys have to becareful with that GREEdy tricks just to get a lot of money from you... Without giving u that Augustus Recruit... And Gree also NOT reply my complaint at all...
    Last edited by _J_A_Y_; 02-23-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnd View Post
    I dont think the suggestion was about teleporting an account to another world, but a base like a normal teleport. Should be doable and that would end the massive uv amount problem for global war and make it more even. That would be the most prestigious item ever and I'm sure it would increase old world activity and coining alot.
    Hmm.

It could work, but I don't see how they could 'see' the other world and find a location to port.

The idea of being able to move worlds or vist them is very much needed, but the how and the rules on who can move where, are not that easy. new worlds would not like gate crashes from top players from older worlds, which tend to be the bigger spenders?
    Short visits with teleports sound interesting maybe a system where the game matches players like they do the alliances for the multi world event now. so they can slug it out for ranking, so both players ask for a match the game links them into a mini map with 5 outposts each they can then load out there outposts with there units and commanders and then slug it out for 30 mins. It could be a turn based thing where players get 20 attacks each so its a strategic battle players moving units around to avoid hits or to get best defence while attacking.
    The other player.

I think gree needs to make a change fairly quick, with the number one alliance in every world getting 3 master comms per week and 2nd and 3rd place alliance left to fight for 1 master comm seems one team in every world dominating over everyone now, id have to say being in a second place alliance and now have had many members quit in the last month this game is becoming very hard to keep playing, nothing fun about seeing a pure 100 hellborn capping your base everytime you come online

Quote Originally Posted by Syn3rgy View Post
    I think gree needs to make a change fairly quick, with the number one alliance in every world getting 3 master comms per week and 2nd and 3rd place alliance left to fight for 1 master comm seems one team in every world dominating over everyone now, id have to say being in a second place alliance and now have had many members quit in the last month this game is becoming very hard to keep playing, nothing fun about seeing a pure 100 hellborn capping your base everytime you come online
    This issue is probably already under scrutiny, since many players have already complained about this issue.

Gree have a fix for this...open a new world lol

To quote the architect from the matrix films, its a problem of choice.
    This game is full of unbalancing items commanders and boosts and the players that chose to buy them got advantages which made it easier to dominate events and win event after event. A round of applause for them they played the game gree created perfectly.
    They got it right if you can afford to spend at the right time when a new world starts you can ride the wave to the top and it needs very little cash to maintain you once there. But for the rest the gap grows very fast and unless your very good and have deep pockets its hard to catch up that leaves players with a few choices, play knowing your not ever going to be competitive and that at any time the big players can or will crush you. 2 spend spend spend. 3 just play when tiered events are on and have fun with players in the same position.
    Move to a new world and try to do what the top players did ( but from what I have heard that is very hard as everyone coins in new worlds now not like when the game started that only a hand full did).
    4 hope gree see the light and finds a way to let players move worlds but segregate players into tiers/ leagues so if they chose to move they have to move to worlds where the other players are at a similar level to them. Not just to find a new world to dominate
    If they can throw in some new world types ones with no boosts just flat units and commanders short time boosts are fine just no permanent ones if you move here you personal boosts are just not used but if you move again they re activate.

Small worlds for alliance battles so say 2-4 alliances can enter for an event say it earns them ranking points or event rewards.
    These worlds could offer set army's and commanders so its players skill and timing that count.

Worlds with aggressive npc players

I am sure there are more variations players would like to see to spice things up but it all stems from a players ability to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    The idea of being able to move worlds or vist them is very much needed, but the how and the rules on who can move where, are not that easy. new worlds would not like gate crashes from top players from older worlds, which tend to be the bigger spenders?
    Short visits with teleports sound interesting maybe a system where the game matches players like they do the alliances for the multi world event now. so they can slug it out for ranking, so both players ask for a match the game links them into a mini map with 5 outposts each they can then load out there outposts with there units and commanders and then slug it out for 30 mins. It could be a turn based thing where players get 20 attacks each so its a strategic battle players moving units around to avoid hits or to get best defence while attacking.
    The other player.
    I don't see a problem on porting at the new worlds either, as there are only few targets that can be really ported at and it's their own fault if they have 600m uv to loose. It would even up the worlds and quit the massive uv amounts, as some worlds do actually fight instead of just building. No more one alliance domination as ie. Finality can actually confront an alliance that can battle against them in real battles. Would be epic to have 40-50 players porting at once to another world battling an outworld alliance.

the teleport could last in example max 1 hour, and after its done it would automatically return to the original spot in own world. So the crossworld teleport would be a return-ticket. Think about Stargate series. Something similar.

Regarding what lolsies asked, the search for a spot would be quite easy, just let people search the other worlds without forming an account in the other world as you have to do now if you change the world. The maps are identical in every world, so it's just matter of finding a target.

This would be the biggest constant cash making feature for a Gree game ever.

I don't see a problem on porting at the new worlds either, as there are only few targets that can be really ported at and it's their own fault if they have 600m uv to loose. It would even up the worlds and quit the massive uv amounts, as some worlds do actually fight instead of just building. No more one alliance domination as ie. Finality can actually confront an alliance that can battle against them in real battles. Would be epic to have 40-50 players porting at once to another world battling an outworld alliance.

the teleport could last in example max 1 hour, and after its done it would automatically return to the original spot in own world. So the crossworld teleport would be a return-ticket. Think about Stargate series. Something similar.

Regarding what lolsies asked, the search for a spot would be quite easy, just let people search the other worlds without forming an account in the other world as you have to do now if you change the world. The maps are identical in every world, so it's just matter of finding a target.

This would be the biggest constant cash making feature for a Gree game ever.
    Nice full alliance mash ups.

Run it on a multi world level, perfect. all real not faked zero unit loss battles. If gree cannot do a world to world port then a mini world just for the job would do. your alliance gets auto listed the game picks or you can pick from a short list you agree a time for the battle
    The game ports you in for a set time. Massive battle

If the game could let players switch alliances so its 50 actives from world 4 against 50 actives from world 9 in a mini world battles, like team combat games where you log search for battles to enter if they did that then unit losses could be zero or only 25% to allow players to battle multi times. Even if it goes badly and they lose all there units. The game plays is the same its just how we get matched up changes the size of the map would dictate the duration of the match.