Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How about fixing your game and keeping promises?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop starting FAKE threads..

Start answering to REAL issues and question being asked over and over

Stop changing entire game every chance you get..cheating more and more problems

Start fixing longtime issues

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killlerb View Post
    Here's a question for you -- how much storage should this app take on my device? The game itself shows 86.5 MB but then 1.8 GB worth of documents and data. None of my other apps come close to this except for music which has hundreds of songs and takes up 2.2 GB.
    Delete your app and reinstall , it helped me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
    2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
    3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
    4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
    5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
    6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
    7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
    8.) please revamp defense buildings
    9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
    10.) raise cap level to 500
    11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
    12.) make recycling in mass easier
    13.) mix up prizes in all events
    14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
    15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
    16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
    17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
    18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
    19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
    20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmikulz View Post
    1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
    2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
    3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
    4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
    5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
    6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
    7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
    8.) please revamp defense buildings
    9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
    10.) raise cap level to 500
    11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
    12.) make recycling in mass easier
    13.) mix up prizes in all events
    14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
    15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
    16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
    17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
    18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
    19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
    20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

Do none of that. Fix what's broken first, then MAYBE consider making some changes. The game needs to be fixed before adding more broken crap to it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    5 gunners for last place in frontline or more balanced matchups.
    A way to secure gold from accidental expenditure.
    I like the unintended way the current epic boss has worked out, my bottom 4000 team will be able to complete all of the faction goals sometime today. I'm guessing it's too easy for the top 3999 teams.
    How about adjusting unit stats for inflation so that a prize earned today has comparable power to one earned next year with the equivalent amount of effort.

Post Count
    Answer the following post from this thread as it has been unrecognized by GREE moderators for 5 days now:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...dier-Equipment

My Questions originally posted 02-13-2015, 09:21 AM:

I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
    Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
    Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
    Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    Answer the following post from this thread as it has been unrecognized by GREE moderators for 5 days now:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...dier-Equipment

My Questions originally posted 02-13-2015, 09:21 AM:

I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
    Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
    Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
    Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.
    MOD, what you fail to understand is that in most cases, non native speakers have a much better command of the English language vs those who grew up with English. Americans are some of the worst at grammar, spelling, etc. You can find people from South Asia who know strunk and white from cover to cover vs the typical American. I remember 1.5 years ago when I made the comment that gree should outsource their customer support function to India, then I got banned for two weeks. I think this is still worth considering as its a chance at better customer service.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah, because trying to communicate with the outsourced support my cable company has is such a peachy time. No thanks.

Post Count
    Whats the deal with the Radar Listening Post being upgradable past LV 10? Is this intentional or am I wasting my time? I got it to LV 12 right now and dont want to waste time and money upgrading this if its a bug thats going to get fixed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1. How about actually DOING gold confirmation instead of just talking about it? Try doing it before someone sues you fraudulent business practices.
    2. Why does every number in the game have commas except attack and defense stats? Money, concrete, folders, building costs, everything... but attack and defense is still one long string? Hire better programmers and fix it.
    3. Co faction leaders.
    4. Stop giving us stuff we never asked for (army equipment) while ignoring the above requests that have been repeated for at least a year.

Post Count
    Thank you for your feedback. See ya on 24th when we post new Modern War Weekly Feedback.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    they already put their disclaimer on the post saying please note this thread..... etc.

thrs not enough staff at gree to read it all they too busy counting money and sun bathing probably.

the game is full of bugs... most grees fault some not.i think some down to the diff os and devices and its a lot to write for so many different things.... maybe they should...that might bring stability....

ie mw for ipad vxxxx
    mw for android 2/3/4

and thrs multiple versions on apps stores so we get most compatible version or hv compats and standard.

lot if hard work tho so wld nvr be done by gree imo.

we cant all afford newest devices or even upgrade what we hv. but gree seem to makes games for those who do have samsung s5/6/7,531 and iphone 6/7/843.xyz+ new colour whatever..

most bugs are down to gree tho they broke the maps the store the ltqs was fun now hard work and only for gold players.

and the hundreds of other things.

fix the existing bugs even the trivial tiny ones before knocking out new buggy stuff.

we will help u gree we the customers are ur biggest employees but we get crapped on by ur staff for doing better jobs than those u hire.

hundreds of ppl here know btr ways and things than it seems anyone at ur entire company.

so.its about time u actually read posts tips and bug reports from these ppl.

the players here and those who take the time to do tickets are trying to help you so we too can play our games.

you need to listen more.

you need to see these ppl as ur help as were fed up rescuing u and getting **** on while u run back into the fire with.more unfixed long term issues.

please listen.

please fix the game.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 02-19-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Whats the deal with the Radar Listening Post being upgradable past LV 10? Is this intentional or am I wasting my time? I got it to LV 12 right now and dont want to waste time and money upgrading this if its a bug thats going to get fixed.
    GREE still has not address this! WOW, what a surprise!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Latest update has killed even more. Daily scratcher awarded me a blank screen with 0 attack 0 defence. The payout table for scratchers is blank and when you try to contact support ingame it crashes