Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You're joking right? Are you actually going to follow up?

what the hay, I'll give it a go!

Rework your algorithm on Epic Boss, doesn't make sense a new game only two weeks can get to level 105 boss using less than 5 cash hits, when a game that's been played almost daily for 3 years takes 8 hits!

Purchased units with game cash should be counted towards your attack strength in all NON PVP events. For Epic and Raid Boss, any unit in your inventory should go against these.

Fix Android devices so when you win a prize it shows the correct attack/defense.

frontline energy regen should take into account health regen bonuses

There is absolutely no advantage to long time level 300 players, in fact it's a disadvantage! Level 300 players should get 5 free gold a week, and instead of refilling just 1000 when they use an energy pack, it refills 1250 or 1500!

Increase the amount of energy we can store!!! I wake up every morning full! would be nice if I can store more energy!

The list can go on.....let me see you guys actually do something with these items, then I'll post more.

Thanks,

Michael
    Last edited by mieyb3270; 02-17-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I opinion of the game has changed drastically over the past week. I was a medium happy camper. Now, I'm not a happy camper at all. The screw up in the EB is totally unreal with no explanations from Gree at all.

If Gree makes a change, Gree should announce it immediately as it affects the game overall.

As long as there's problems... major problems in your programming and execution of events, these should be taken care of before anything new is released.

Do you guys even read these threads or are they just to appease the masses, thinking Gree is actually listening?

Post Count
    Here's a question for you -- how much storage should this app take on my device? The game itself shows 86.5 MB but then 1.8 GB worth of documents and data. None of my other apps come close to this except for music which has hundreds of songs and takes up 2.2 GB.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well this should give you a few ideas.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ack-(02-10-15)
    Do you really expect people to waste their time again?
    Talk about being greeed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All is unacceptable. We gave feedback so much times without any response...
    Feedback without responses is nothing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WOW! Gree is really not going to at least comment at any of the feedback given from last week?

Another failure in communication to the players???

Looks like Relic just went through all of the games in these forums and closed the old "Feedbacks" and started new ones and yet no response to any feedbacks.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 02-17-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes great idea. Try and keep all.the complants in one place, then close the thread every week(hey why not just delete it? then you wouldn't have to wait for it to fall off the first page never to be heard from againl. Well Played gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, here goes my friend!

*Why is my 10 billion defence still getting raided by 5 billion attack players?
    *I still can't attack players who have attacked me and lost from my newsfeed
    *Ghost NCPs
    *the lag in Frontline is beyond unplayable at times, what's going on?
    *Im still waiting for my soldier equipment that went missing during FLTQ and have been told "it's being looked into" How far into looking into this are you?
    *My game on iOS 8 still takes forever to load!

Oh and finally

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Ok, here goes my friend!

*I still can't attack players who have attacked me and lost from my newsfeed
    *Ghost NCPs
    *the lag in Frontline is beyond unplayable at times, what's going on?
    *Im still waiting for my soldier equipment that went missing during FLTQ and have been told "it's being looked into" How far into looking into this are you?
    *My game on iOS 8 still takes forever to load!

Oh and finally

Wait, are you sure you want to know why your 10 billion defense is still getting raided by 5 billion attack players?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Simple Answer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GREE made them do it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here's a thought, to all Gree officials:

Each week, why not select 25 random factions and gift each player in that faction one vault of your Gree Gold?
    You could post the lucky winners on the forum and ask someone from their faction to share a couple things about the faction with the forum.
    Imagine ho that'll make your company look on FaceBook? Sweet, huh?
    See, there you go, Gree, winning the hearts, minds, and index fingers of the masses.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nah, I don't think he cares about his 10 Billion defence still getting raided by 5 billion attack players.....think he just wants to know why his 10 billion defense keeps getting raided by 5 billion attack players

hahahahahahahahahaha

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post

Oh and finally

Its them stealth boots, homes, and all that other really cool EQUIPMENT. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Its them stealth boots, homes, and all that other really cool EQUIPMENT. LOL
    Yeah and the fact that someone had their buildings upgraded to 10, buildings hold attack properties too! I can almost hear the speach now!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know it's already been said, but I feel that gree needs to know this isn't the opinion of a few individuals, so I'll say it again...

Asking for feedback without giving any feedback in return is a total waste of time for both those posting and those reading. Until I see some response to this I will not provide any other input into these feedback threads (and like others, I'm considering deinstalling and reclaiming my life)