Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Post Count
    Hi,
    With map events now being relevant again; the orange "hide mission" / "show mission" button on the area mastery screen (press ? On map) is invisible on IOS. It functions if you know to push the black screen, but the button visual doesn't exist as it does on droid.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When are we going to get an option to set minimums for WD events? There's so many freeloaders out there, that we don't know who we have until a war, then they do nothing, yet get the same rewards as everyone else who've worked their butts off. I'd like for them to get their just reward... like nothing. Please give us this option. thanks

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    Hi,
    With map events now being relevant again; the orange "hide mission" / "show mission" button on the area mastery screen (press ? On map) is invisible on IOS. It functions if you know to push the black screen, but the button visual doesn't exist as it does on droid.
    I'm on iOS and all my orange buttons are visible... on my iphones and ipads.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Latest update has killed even more. Daily scratcher awarded me a blank screen with 0 attack 0 defence. The payout table for scratchers is blank and when you try to contact support ingame it crashes
    This has been fixed. Mine was blank yesterday. I got very good units this morning.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    GREE still has not address this! WOW, what a surprise!
    This has been addressed. All buildings can now be upgraded to lvl 20.

Post Count
    With this new faster load time, now half the time it wont load at all. I suppose I should be grateful at this point.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Just money buildings or all buildings?

I can't upgrade any yet.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Just money buildings or all buildings?

I can't upgrade any yet.
    looks like just the money buildings, boost building show maxed at lvl 10. Not sure about def buildings (if anyone really cares about these)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When are we going to get an option to set minimums for WD events? There's so many freeloaders out there, that we don't know who we have until a war, then they do nothing, yet get the same rewards as everyone else who've worked their butts off. I'd like for them to get their just reward... like nothing. Please give us this option. thanks
    This option is not needed.
    You take people into faction with your own risk. You hold not helpful people with your own choice.
    Gree will do much better if they will stop to give new "features" and will really resolve performance issue and other real problems.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

What's the point of the game?

The Arjun Tank glitch ruined the value of faction bonuses, ruined frontline, ruined the value of IPH (The LE building re-release helped with that as well) and now this stupid Apollo Glitch?!? That ruins Raid Boss, WDE, and makes FLTQ's USELESS! There is nothing left in the game unless Gree fixes this, and soon! You will be losing so many players it's not even funny Gree if you don't fix it.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Post Count
    Cannot upgrade any buildings past 10 except for the last LE. Also, there are no new buildings out
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    This option is not needed.
    You take people into faction with your own risk. You hold not helpful people with your own choice.
    Gree will do much better if they will stop to give new "features" and will really resolve performance issue and other real problems.
    Actually, this option was brought up in one of the threads here some time ago. I'd like to have that option.

At the same time, an option to 'hide' a few players during the WDE events. This is good too.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't think the upgrading of all buildings to lvl 20 has been implemented yet.