Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    What's the point of these feedback threads? When's Engram going to come out of hiding and do an AMA?
    Maybe he resigned when accomplices were sold in the store after he'd specifically stated they would not be. Someone must have overruled what had been a sensible decision, which would have prevented a few players spending insane amounts to gain immunity by accomplice.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

You guys better find another company or switch to another profitable Gree team. CC is sinking fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The game is ruined.

1. The accomplice debacle has not been suitably dealt with.
    2. Raid Boss health is ridiculous.
    3. 7 day war is unconscionable.
    4. LTQs are not worth the trouble
    5. Higher level players punished for playing (read: leveling up).
    6. Game crashes when high activity events are on.
    7. Items earned this month are obsolete next month.
    8. No real correlation between effort put in event and prizes awarded.

I could keep going.
    But I won't.
    We all know what goes in here doesn't matter.
    Bingo. Well put.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Maybe he resigned when accomplices were sold in the store after he'd specifically stated they would not be. Someone must have overruled what had been a sensible decision, which would have prevented a few players spending insane amounts to gain immunity by accomplice.
    You could have a point if that was the only thing he lied about. But it wasn't. He made a very deceitful impression on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    You could have a point if that was the only thing he lied about. But it wasn't. He made a very deceitful impression on me.
    Fair point, but neither he nor any of the other staffers who pop up here are ultimately the ones making the decisions.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team
    Is this guy serious? Do you not read the forum? Let me simplify this. We hated accomplices/kingpins. We're glad you pulled the plug on them and no new ones are being released. However, we hate that the accomplices/kingpins we have acquired have no value now. If you don't know how to make them useful, just remove them from our inventory and we can pretend like that debacle never happened. We hate the Raid Boss health increase. Level 75 bosses are just as hard as the Level 100's last time. You can't possibly justify that. We hate 7-day wars. We hate that you only seem to be interested in making money as opposed to, you know, having a quality and enjoyable game. If all you care about are the uber rich players in the Top 20 teams, just tell us. I would rather you be honest about that than act like you give you a damn about the rest of the players.
    Last edited by Oh_TheHorror; 02-17-2015 at 05:40 PM.

What Horror said ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    Is this guy serious? Do you not read the forum? Let me simplify this. We hated accomplices/kingpins. We're glad you pulled the plug on them and no new ones are being released. However, we hate that the accomplices/kingpins we have acquired have no value now. If you don't know how to make them useful, just remove them from our inventory and we can pretend like that debacle never happened. We hate the Raid Boss health increase. Level 75 bosses are just as hard as the Level 100's last time. You can't possibly justify that. We hate 7-day wars. We hate that you only seem to be interested in making money as opposed to, you know, having a quality and enjoyable game. If all you care about are the uber rich players in the Top 20 teams, just tell us. I would rather you be honest about that than act like you give you a damn about the rest of the players.
    pretty much sums it up...and I agree with you....however....no doubt someone will reply with sarcastic bs remark.

What do you plan to do with the feedback from the last thread?

Nothing, right?

Wipe it and put up a new one each week.

Gee, that‘s terrific.

How about getting some forum mods that aren't completely useless and have some ounce of sense?

I have played this game for over 3 yrs...and it has went from fun to feeling like its a 2nd job! Clash of Clans is looking pretty good right about now.

1. Raid Boss health increase is really to high of an increase for most syndicates, even with jumpers.
    2. No Epic Boss this cycle?
    3. Lengendary prizes are too low in stats , the add nothing to many players stats at all
    4. Time to rise the syndicate bonus from 10 to 15, or something else. They have been maxed out and with the giving away of reduced banking %, limited timed building back and higher IPH's. It's time for an update.

The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
    But I won't.
    Couldn't have put it better, why are they destroying the game?

this is bull ****

The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
    But I won't.
    I agree with all.

Plus: At the moment it makes no sense to spend money on this game because you need crazy amounts to make a difference. I guess gold sales have dropped dramatically. That should hurt your developers and management most: they are not only ruining the fun in Crime City but also their jobs. Most who quit CC won't touch a Gree game again.