Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I don't care what people say, I have nothing but positive things to say about Gree. Please keep up the good work and I'm absolutely loving the changes.

Ignore the haters Gree, they are just jelly.

Raid Boss is not really fun. Kinda lame now.
    Sweet move changing the accomplices. Started as overly important to win a fight. Then kinda important. Now not important at all. I would like the option to have my accomplices start a cult and ritualistically off themselves from my profile.

This is my take on the current events in crime city. I for one don't mind changes. They are changes and can always just change again. The people quitting and "retiring" just give my syn a jump to the top. I have played this game for a while, and have spent money like everyone else. You DON'T have to play it alll the time. I don't get why people think if you stop playing fot a week or two the world will explode and your account will dissappear. I see a lot of "keeping up with the jones", where if u stop playing everyone is gonna pass you up and you will be weak. Just play the game, and do the events you can complete. Though this game has got much harder, the real reason I keep playing is my syn/family.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    Raid Boss is not really fun. Kinda lame now.
    Sweet move changing the accomplices. Started as overly important to win a fight. Then kinda important. Now not important at all. I would like the option to have my accomplices start a cult and ritualistically off themselves from my profile.
    If we could perform graphic accomplice murder, or have them perform hari kari, that would be really cool.

And I will adjust my signature accordingly for each one I murder or that offs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The game is ruined.

1. The accomplice debacle has not been suitably dealt with.
    2. Raid Boss health is ridiculous.
    3. 7 day war is unconscionable.
    4. LTQs are not worth the trouble
    5. Higher level players punished for playing (read: leveling up).
    6. Game crashes when high activity events are on.
    7. Items earned this month are obsolete next month.
    8. No real correlation between effort put in event and prizes awarded.

I could keep going.
    But I won't.
    We all know what goes in here doesn't matter.
    Yep 1 more, nailed it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The game is ruined.

1. The accomplice debacle has not been suitably dealt with.
    2. Raid Boss health is ridiculous.
    3. 7 day war is unconscionable.
    4. LTQs are not worth the trouble
    5. Higher level players punished for playing (read: leveling up).
    6. Game crashes when high activity events are on.
    7. Items earned this month are obsolete next month.
    8. No real correlation between effort put in event and prizes awarded.

I could keep going.
    But I won't.
    We all know what goes in here doesn't matter.
    9. Information isn't given to us.
    10. Information from us isn't considered.

An example :
    Current LTQ 11/15 needs 4300 energy for a reward under 2k/2k .
    The accomplices have actually benefitted me , but I know I am in the minority.
    Raid boss is insane !!!!uzi drops are minimal

Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    The accomplices have actually benefitted me , but I know I am in the minority.
    I'm with you. Accomplices benefit gamers who are active. I like them a lot and am disappointed they are essentially useless now.

Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    I'm with you. Accomplices benefit gamers who are active. I like them a lot and am disappointed they are essentially useless now.
    Thanks mate. It's great to hear from the other side of view, on this matter. Happy gaming mate.

Accomplices - replace each accomplice you have with an additional mafia member.

That would be a decent trade I think.

no no no... this is not all useless, trust me. they will take all feedback from here, get in a round table meeting, discuss all the points and then work on those that makes them more money and the rest of the bs will go in the bin.

see ya next week

OF COURSE...most of you dont like the accomplices....a LOT of you cheated and glitched to get your 250m att/def with your outrageous iph.....the accomplices evened the playing field and gave some of us who didnt get the 1billion $$$ glitch or the gold glitch......if they arent gonna bring back the accomplices. ...then they should change the system...so you have a chance to rob ppl instead of getting robbed by those who have 50m more att/def than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris SlimMaybe Bernard View Post
    OF COURSE...most of you dont like the accomplices....a LOT of you cheated and glitched to get your 250m att/def with your outrageous iph.....the accomplices evened the playing field and gave some of us who didnt get the 1billion $$$ glitch or the gold glitch......if they arent gonna bring back the accomplices. ...then they should change the system...so you have a chance to rob ppl instead of getting robbed by those who have 50m more att/def than you.
    If someone cheated to get 250m attack/defence stats, they're doing something very wrong. There are legit players with stats in the billions.

Most of the people who liked accomplices have bad stats, don't know how to improve them, and can't afford the amount of gold it would take to catch up to some of the veteran players. Accomplices wiped the relevance of mafia stats and people were winning against people they shouldn't have legitimately been able to beat, mostly because buying the number of accomplices required to accomplish that was a fraction of a fraction of what it would have cost to buy mafia stats.

Good riddance to that non sense. If Gree really wants to try out a new system for fights and robberies, they are a multi-million dollar corporation, they can come up with the resources to try it in a new original title.