What's the goal?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the goal?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What's the goal?

What are you hoping to achieve by increasing RB health so significantly? And oh yes, this is a serious question. So now most syns won't finish even normal let alone the whole thing. Is the goal to get everyone to buy more gold to finish? I sure hope players send the appropriate message being, NO! Is the goal to level the playing field? Well since no one can finish, I guess not. Is the goal to display the highest level of ignorance possible? NAILED IT!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe their ultimate goal is to siphon as much money from the top teams then shut the game down. Apparently the plan is in full motion.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The game would be bought by another company before they shut it down.

Post Count
    Ok. Mate, your goal is to complete the task at hand. No quitters allowed, only the strong survive. Happy gaming mate.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know many syns that are working together to finish rb, and it seems to be working. Maybe gree just wants every syn to get along and work together. Good to have allies.
    Last edited by Tame the blame; 02-18-2015 at 04:33 AM. Reason: sorry misspelling

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A strong, active syndicate can easily finish, easy, normal, and most of elite. To finish elite, you would have to have mega high stats, and a lot of active members which is doable. My syndicate will probably finish them all, using only a bit of gold for level 100 boss. A few refills per person should hopefully do it. Raid Boss is doable, unlike the limited time elite missions!! I never have full energy, so I use up as much as physically possible, and only reach mission 14 or 15. Wtf?!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Therisa Perry View Post
    A strong, active syndicate can easily finish, easy, normal, and most of elite.
    Blah blah blah.... blah.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The only real logical thing would be if they added up every player's FA, multipled the value by 2 (2 FA's per boss) and then divided that total by the number of players to get the average score for 2 FA's - They then multiplied that by 60 to get the L100 health.

Syndicates above the average will be ok, those below are ****ed.

The game is heavily weighted towards the top 10% so the bottom 90% are ****ed in this case.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    I have a feeling that if they honestly used your formula, the raid boss would have like 2M health at level 100. Even if they only used players who have logged in in the past month or so it would still be unbelievably low. Elite mode should be a challenge for the teams that spend lots of gold. If you can't spend gold to distinguish yourself from the masses, then what's the point? People SHOULDN'T be able to finish elite mode for free.

Now crack down on jumpers, Gree.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I have a feeling that if they honestly used your formula, the raid boss would have like 2M health at level 100. Even if they only used players who have logged in in the past month or so it would still be unbelievably low. Elite mode should be a challenge for the teams that spend lots of gold. If you can't spend gold to distinguish yourself from the masses, then what's the point? People SHOULDN'T be able to finish elite mode for free.
    I agree with you on everything you just posted except the last part, the teams/players that spend a lot of gold already get a massive advantage by ranking high in war, getting all box events and sltq's done! I dont think anyone can deny the fact that 20 Billion health is ridiculous!
    Another thing a lot of people are forgetting is that this game is advertised as free, but actually if you play for free you wont get anywhere! and 1 more thing, When did actualy putting time and effort into a game become meaninless, i mean there is times i dont sleep for 72 hours to get more points during war and open more boxes or something like that AND THAT **** DOESNT GET REWARDED.
    AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU GET REWARDED FOR HOW MUCH MONEY (NOT EFFORT) YOU PUT IN THE GAME!

Post Count
    To answer this thread i can only think of 1 thing, Top 10 are mad cause of the ammount of money they spent on accomplices, so gree is making it up to them by ensuring only they will finish!

Post Count
    You play for free, but I'm willing to pay $1000 to beat the pants off of you. I might be an idiot, but Gree would have to be stupid not to give me that chance. If everyone gets the same prize for finishing the raid boss, why would I give Gree my $1000? If you don't like how the game works, play a different game.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Therisa Perry View Post
    A strong, active syndicate can easily finish, easy, normal, and most of elite. To finish elite, you would have to have mega high stats, and a lot of active members which is doable. My syndicate will probably finish them all, using only a bit of gold for level 100 boss. A few refills per person should hopefully do it. Raid Boss is doable, unlike the limited time elite missions!! I never have full energy, so I use up as much as physically possible, and only reach mission 14 or 15. Wtf?!?
    Its more then a few refills per person

Level 100 - 20,793,114,451

60 players at 346.5m FA attack to drop a level 100 for free

How many do you have at that FA strength?

Then you need to wait 1 hour 40 minutes before you can start your next boss if everyone hits at the start of it.

Time will start to become a factor. You need more then a little gold.

Run the numbers of your team.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    You play for free, but I'm willing to pay $1000 to beat the pants off of you. I might be an idiot, but Gree would have to be stupid not to give me that chance. If everyone gets the same prize for finishing the raid boss, why would I give Gree my $1000? If you don't like how the game works, play a different game.
    Ditto mate. It's that simple, players have choice to go elsewhere and play another game. Happy gaming mate.

Post Count
    Let me repeat myself since you dont know how to read, you pay and you get extra in almost all events, especially WAR, BOX, LTQ!

Let me do an example as i see that in fact you are an idiot! (your words not mine)
    Free player in top 100=
    finish EB = +10% Armour mod
    finish RB = +4% mafiar mod maybe w****r+4%mafia mod
    rank top 100 war = +10% gun mod +ok indi prize
    rank top 100 sa= +7% explosive mod + ok indi prize

1000 dollar idiot=
    finishes all
    box event= +10% gun mod + indi 5% explosive mod
    EB = +10% Armour mod
    RB = +4%mafia plus w****r +4%mafia
    2 times ltqs = +5% vehicle mod and +5% melee mod
    War rank 1-5= 10% mafia mod + building or accomplice + good individual prize
    sa rank 1-5= +5 % mafia mod + good indi prize

AFTER 20 DAYS
    free player gets +10% Armour mod++4% mafia mod(maybe wrapper)+10% gun mod +ok indi prize+7% explosive mod + ok indi prize
    1000 dollar idiot gets +10% gun mod+5%explosive+10%Armour+8%mafia+5%vehicle+5%mele e+10%mafia+good indi+5%mafia+good indi

And thats how it used to be and im not even counting the difference you get in raw stats!
    Also if all free players quit and all was left were 1000 dollar idiots then why would you still give gree 1000 dollars, YOU NEED FREE PLAYERS MORE THAN YOU KNOW, TO AT LEAST MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON MORE THAN PIXELATED WEAPONS!