What's the goal? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the goal?

Post Count
    I get what you are saying and don't disagree that if a person is dumb enough to sink a mortgage payment into a "free" game every month (and assuming he isn't on the gub'ment dole or spending him/herself into bankruptcy that someone else will have to pay for), then hey...it's yor money. Throw it away how you like. This I have to take issue with...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If you don't like how the game works, play a different game.
    I LIKED the way RB WAS, and the way the game WAS...and Gree changed it. That isn't dissatisfaction with the way the game works (or has historically). Thats dissatisfaction with the bastardization of the game.

For those of you (maybe mods included?) who seem to be unable to differentiate real "ugly words" from legitimate words that you don't really undestand, lemme help you out.

"bastardization - an act that debases or corrupts"

Exactly what has happened with RB.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    I see you are skilled in the arts of arguing on the internet... The time tested "Ad Hominem followed by straw man" technique.

I counter with... TL;DR!

Seriously, dude... I stopped reading after you made it clear that you're not worth listening to in the second line. If you want anyone to care what you think, try to be a little less obnoxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another thing is when my customers dont like something we look at the problem and then we resolve it, but if i ever hear my staff saying well you can go somewhere else they would be fired straight away, even if a costumer was in my place telling another customer to go somewhere else he would get kicked out!
    Now why are the mods not doing something about that, not only is dippy telling people to play something else but also spiderman, i feels like he works for candy crush the way he advertises it all over the crime city forums!

Post Count
    I see you are skilled in the arts of arguing on the internet... The time tested "Ad Hominem followed by straw man" technique.

I counter with... TL;DR!

Seriously, dude... I stopped reading after you made it clear that you're not worth listening to in the second line. If you want anyone to care what you think, try to be a little less obnoxious.
    If that was stated at me fair enough, i was obnoxious, only because i hate trolls, and by definition that is what you are!

Troll
    In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Post Count
    I have fun around here. What's your excuse? Doesn't change the fact that I'm still right.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Good one! bored now!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ok, I didn't see that increase in raid boss health. I was talking about last rb... Now it is impossible...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Therisa Perry View Post
    Ok, I didn't see that increase in raid boss health. I was talking about last rb... Now it is impossible...
    LOL really? So your post on the first page of this topic was written before you saw how much RB strength has been increased this time? I know more than one of us were thinking what top 10 syn do you play in?

Because most of the rest of the syns have zero chance. Its the same old argument. Sure, not every syn should be able to finish elite. That would be silly, and not very elite. The question is, where should the line be drawn? Should only top 10 syns be able to do elite? Top 50? Top 125? I think if ONLY top 10 syns can finish the event and win the prize, it won't be too long before they are so strong they have no one to play with except each other

I think the "goal" of this is to just weed a bunch of the free or low paying players. Maybe running some of those off will free up their server load, and allow them to cater more to the teams that are spending big gold.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    From my calculation, a bare minimum of 100 vaults per player on a 60 man syn is what it takes to complete this raid boss. Sorry, not worth $10,000.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Now crack down on jumpers, Gree.
    But Gree loves jumpers cause the gold pockets love them.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JSTUNNA View Post
    From my calculation, a bare minimum of 100 vaults per player on a 60 man syn is what it takes to complete this raid boss. Sorry, not worth $10,000.
    You clearly failed math didn't you?