Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd like to request that the community managers make an additional sticky, and post the developers' response to our feedback the prior week

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    I'd like to request that the community managers make an additional sticky, and post the developers' response to our feedback the prior week
    Great idea!
    Assuming we get any response from them.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Would be great if we had some line to the people we have the most issues with, the management team, they tell the devs what they want and the developers make it happen.
    Since our biggest concern is how it looks like gree is trying to increase there revenue, by making events harder so we have to gem more.
    Well then management would have told the devs "we need to increase this" and they complied.
    We need to get gree management to look at it, to be able to fix it.
    But all we have to complain/ state our thoughts and feelings to are the community managers, the development team, and the forum mods, and none of these people have the power to adressed our concerns.
    If this could happen, then the development team could do the job they enjoy doing(which is develop the game), without playing the middleman for upper management.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    since the new allies were added taking the max to 525 if I go over 500 allies I can only see players with exactly 525 allies and cant see anyone over level 207 .... I know from talking to other members that others have the same issue and with the PvP event due to start today this places a serious disadvantage on anyone that has this issue as both the number and quality of opponents in our battle lists is affected. Please get this sorted ASAP

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Swamp Assault - total wrong buildings to raid

I was happy to get a PvP again, but this is a mess.
    The temples most are still upgrading, little chance to find 1 to raid and the market place ( i still search a temple) nearly nobody has one. A bad gem building.
    Means we have to use hours to find nothing.
    Bad done
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count
    I found a temple to raid pretty quicky. But a marketplace? I've never even seen one. I had to go into the store to see what it looked like. And after prowling around to a bunch of sites, can't find one. I'm not going to waste my time further. Actually, I came here to see if 'marketplace' was a typo or bad translation and the building w need to attack is actually a different one. Oh well.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    that is not all................. 99% of players did not waste gems buying for example the marketplace and that is 2/5 goal, I guess the other goals will be the other buildings that 99% of players did not buy

great evet GREEdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jant114 View Post
    I found a temple to raid pretty quicky. But a marketplace? I've never even seen one. I had to go into the store to see what it looked like. And after prowling around to a bunch of sites, can't find one. I'm not going to waste my time further. Actually, I came here to see if 'marketplace' was a typo or bad translation and the building w need to attack is actually a different one. Oh well.
    Same here, I have "visited" lots of the top 10 guilds rivals.........and Nothing, nada, zero, zip, marketplace

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm not sure. It took me about only 20 visits to find a raidable temple. I'd say less than half had one as unraidable and most were like level 4 or 5 so I'm sure they were still upgrading. I did get lucky and find one that had already been raided 2 times, so it was nice the other players didn't totally sack it.

As for the marketplace, I don't think i've ever seen one in the past week of raiding, I didn't buy any myself.

I don't see much success in completing this quest, let alone 3 days of it.

update:
    out of about 50 kingdoms visited I found 2 marketplace carts, unreadable. One was even a level 4 so I bet it is still upgrading.
    Last edited by Konan-Barbarian; 02-20-2015 at 12:13 PM.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yea, I think almost none will be able to finish individual swamp assault which is quite a shame cause it looked like fun.

Guess I will just keep myself busy completing guild part

Perhaps next time use ordinary gold buildings that most people have and simply increase the amount of raidings you need to do?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

MArketPlace? Are you kidding???!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jant114 View Post
    Ditto - I had no clue what a marketplace was. Once I figured it out, I realized I was done. I don't know a soul who bought one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    A bad gem building.
    Are you kidding? The Marketplace is a pretty decent building and it's only 60 gems. Most people can get that from the free TapJoy gems in about an hour.

The problem is that any Marketplaces out there right now are more than likely still upgrading. Even if they aren't they have an 18 hour collect time. Finding one ready to raid is the closest thing to impossible that Gree has ever expected us to do.

I've already found several Marketplaces and several Stone Quarries. Not a single one was raidable.

Edit: Found a raidable Stone Quarry. No Marketplace yet.
    Last edited by the_bob; 02-20-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This shows how much our feedback actually gets listen to now.
    Everything we have said, the opposite was done. We said the raid boss health was increased too much..it got increased again. We said it was a bad idea to use buildings that people are currently upgrading(as the way the game is designed makes them unraidable) in a quest where we have to raid them, and now we can't find what we need to raid, as they are being upgraded.
    The only thing you have not done that was opposite has been the 6 day war, we have said its not a good idea to run a 6 day war, so you going to make it 12 days now? Why not your batting 1000 here.
    Sarcasm aside, please take a min to review what your players have said. At this rate you won't have meany players left, for KA or any other of your games.
    Good news or good reviews take time to spread, bad news or bad reviews spread like wildfire or faster, how long before we start to leave bad reviews on sites and the App Store, when we see the name gree?
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They should rename the event "Needle In a Haystack."

Post Count
    MARKETPLACE- don't waste your time. Found 3 out of 86 visits, all from hackers with over 3 billion points. Found a low level player, but was upgrading. Clearly no one is wasting gems on this low payout build. Waste of time and an event that is u winnable being stuck at level 2.