Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (02/17/15)
    Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Weekly feedback ? What's the point. If you don't communicate back to us.

My opinion of the game is gong down hill, especially over the last week due to the more than usual gree-ups in the game events.

Lets see.
    -New release only says "bug fixes". This is a total lack of communication. Some new features were added that we have to seek out and find. Word by players is getting around faster than any word from Gree. I think you added more bugs than you fixed.
    -New building requires honor. Well that's ok, but then to upgrade it steals more honor if you have enough, otherwise it just steals your gold without upgrading. Then mid event it is changed to gold only, cheating all those that tried at first out of honor.
    -One could build the blistering baths before the LTQ appeared in the quests, while that in itself is not all bad, it is just one more greed-up event.
    -Next confusing issue is apparently in the quild epic boss event which runs about 7 days, that after 4 days you would be getting a prize with a bonus to help in the wilted fidelity event which ends only after 4 days. Now the conquest event menu shows that wilted fidelity is still active after it ended 3-4 days ago.
    -Same conquest event menu also shows that Blisterfoot GLTQ has ended, when it is still going on.

OK so some of that is trivial, but it sure makes the game less fun, less appealing and makes me wonder why I am playing. I think I could find some other fun game without all the issues.

Oh lets see, heres a big one, War changed to 6 days long. There is plenty on this subject already in the forum so i'll just add this, I saw in the news not long ago, I think it was in Taiwan, were a game player at an internet café whom had been on a 3 day game binge, died from a heart attack while bingeing. This was the second reported case. You want to add stress to your player base. OK, expect less players. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful.

I certainly have enough sense to stop playing before I get stressed out, which seems to be getting closer.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    All The feedbacks are already in this forum. What else u need?
    NO MORE FUN !

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Why is the only posts anyone from Gree has made are related to weekly feedback from us. Why can't we get feedback regarding all the issues we have recently had? There are a plethora of issues that require attention and the best you can do is ask us to post feedback in a weekly feedback thread? This is appalling!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think we need to have war EVERY WEEKEND because the players are obviously not spending enough for GREEd to hire real developers for this game.

[there you go, you can now adapt this "positive feedback" and put it as one of the bullet points in your ppt to present to management]

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    http://i.word.com/idictionary/feedback

Feedback

Full Definition
    1 :the return to the input of a part of the output of a machine, system, or process (as for producing changes in an electronic circuit that improve performance or in an automatic control device that provide self-corrective action)
    2 a :the partial reversion of the effects of a process to its source or to a preceding stage
    b :the transmission of evaluative or corrective information about an action, event, or process to the original or controlling source; also :the information so transmitted

Gree employees, please review your definition of feedback and communicate with the KA players. Please and thank you.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Here is your feedback Relic:

Quote Originally Posted by Help me understand View Post
    This post was deleted before, hopefully by mistake

Dear Gree KA Game Designer and Key Decision Maker:
    Once again I am writing to represent many of the guilds in Kingdom Age. I am writing to share with you both concerns and kudos.
    The biggest concern by all of the players is the upcoming planned 6 day war. Most of your players are gainfully employed (as are you) with families. This planned war is not popular because many of us do nothing during wars, but war. Playing a war that covers that much of the work week will be a hardship, and likely cause another large exodus from the game. We hope that you will reconsider and reduce this to the standard 3 days. This is a change that benefits all of us.
    We really appreciate the shake to collect feature. That simplifies game play and should reduce the number of players accidentally selling buildings. We are also grateful on behalf of the newer players for the opportunity to acquire both through war prizes and purchase the +1 build feature. I’m sure that you are aware how popular that one is.
    I tried to participate in this past weekend’s beta which included that feature. I can’t understand how the release occurred while it was still being beta tested.
    We also appreciate the better drops/prizes on Epic Boss – everyone loves to see the health potions (we really missed these on Raid Boss last time and hope that they will return), but on the other hand, winning “expired” prizes is no fun and is quite frustrating. Receiving rewards for a temp time reduction on a box event that is over – or the prizes from the box is just frustrating players and makes them less likely to spend to complete the event.
    Obviously, there are many other changes that we’d like to see and greatly appreciate that you are listening to many of our requests. But I want to reiterate that the biggest complaint overall is the planned 6 day war. Please review the schedule and see if we can help you achieve your goals other ways than a 6 day war.
    Thank you from the Founders in Kingdom Age:
    ATW Juniper
    AoS Red Bob
    BDD Mafi Mushkilla
    BDK Tubes
    BFF Queen of Hearts
    CBD Hazzard
    DLH Carrie
    DSS Sere
    DGG King Slayer
    DG2. SlayerKing
    DOF - Zoey
    FiB Ryan
    FiB2 Mace
    FIB3 MiniXaviGalf
    FMB Jomama
    FUA Papa DLZ
    GBG RichardLion
    H€F Shalom
    HLO Grug
    HW Hilo3
    HQ Lucas
    IW .......
    IK Ices
    IL KingMarco
    JFB Greg
    KA1 Saibaby
    KAR Chloe
    KH Lor'slaw
    KQJ Cryztal
    KME Ina / G2
    KWSN Ladybug
    M&M Ronin
    ME. Dennis
    MOE Granny
    MoM KeTiHa
    MW Ken
    MW2 Marke
    Ni & BXK WE
    NK Frothers
    ODB Boefman
    PFJ Shluggy
    РОССИЯ Dragonfly
    POF Slay Jr
    RBN Don Juan de Marco & Espirit
    RK 0 DragonLord317
    RKSB1 TK good Queen
    RoM Greg
    RP doom reborn
    SBE Fulcrom
    SBG Joe Black
    SBV Grand Dragon
    SI Bo, Rally Squirrel
    STS Golden Heroine
    SoS SeaSerpent
    TAP Toka
    TCK Krissy
    TFS Deb
    TGK Dream Angel
    TKE Sparhawk
    tKC Fk Foo/ G2
    TRB Warrior
    TRJ Mrbillby
    TRK Hotspur
    TRL IceLady
    TSA Vachau
    TWS The WIld Crab
    UK Jeremy
    WLD Buljo@WLD@
    XWRK Aneon
    This represents founders of all of the top spending guilds, and many other guilds throughout KA. Quit ignoring it.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Samskill View Post
    All The feedbacks are already in this forum. What else u need?
    Clem and I have decided on a weekly feedback thread so we can have a consolidated place to easily report your input to the development team on a more frequent basis. It's also easier to direct them to this thread to view your sentiments. While the dev team does check the forums, when doing our more frequent reporting it's nice to point them to a specific thread they can view. This gets them back to work on the game sooner, and less time navigating the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    I am neither a Founder nor am I decision-maker on the game; however, the post you've linked here has been brought to the attention of the development team. The responsibility of reporting feedback to the team falls on the shoulders of Clem and me, and we actively do so. Please keep in mind that the final decision in making changes within the game is up to the development team and not the Community Managers.

Please do keep civilly posting constructive feedback -- both positive and negative -- in these designated threads. We want to do the best job we can in forwarding your thoughts on the game to the team, and these threads make it easier for us to do so.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Clem and I have decided on a weekly feedback thread so we can have a consolidated place to easily report your input to the development team on a more frequent basis. It's also easier to direct them to this thread to view your sentiments. While the dev team does check the forums, when doing our more frequent reporting it's nice to point them to a specific thread they can view. This gets them back to work on the game sooner, and less time navigating the forums.

I am neither a Founder nor am I decision-maker on the game; however, the post you've linked here has been brought to the attention of the development team. The responsibility of reporting feedback to the team falls on the shoulders of Clem and me, and we actively do so. Please keep in mind that the final decision in making changes within the game is up to the development team and not the Community Managers.

Please do keep civilly posting constructive feedback -- both positive and negative -- in these designated threads. We want to do the best job we can in forwarding your thoughts on the game to the team, and these threads make it easier for us to do so.
    What is the point of Feedback if the developers will still do what "they think is best" and not listen to the community??
    all prior feedback on RB have been Negative and asking to reduce RB health, yet, current RB was increased 89% across the board

and please do not state that most guild finish RB in a few hours...........because maybe 1 or 2 guilds do finish RB heroic on day 4, but the rest barely finish normal and a few levels of heroic

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It seems ever since these ask the developer anything forums the events have gotten
    out of control. Some where there is a disconnect. In my opinion the developers
    Are in need of generating cash and really don't understand the game or the play of
    The game. I have seen this in many business models through out my career
    Put mods, programmers and development in the same room for 1 month.
    Bring management in once a week and present, not ideas but facts.
    Your separation is obvious and the game ignorance is shining.
    Help yourselves and us !

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Relic, all the feedback in the world isn't going to save this game when you guys keep screwing us over with insane events like the current raid boss.

Post Count
    feedback... hmmm....
    First of all: It's a great idea to have a weekly feedback thread here. It will be really good if we get answers from gree to our issues here - if not than this weekly feed back thread will be useless.

1. Nothing more to say about the 6 day war... (we all have familys, jobs and so on - please don't do that to us!)

2. Bug in the guild-trial reward.... Many player have the problem that the guild-trial part of the heroic trial quest in unchecked after opening the bog chest. This happens in the 2nd cycle now and most have thought that you solved the problem. Since it is an important reward you should help those player. The answer some of my guild mates got from the support was like 'sorry, but there is nothing what we can do about that - your fault that you oppened the chest before finishing indi-trials'. This answer is inappropriate and not helping to motivate you player - I think none of this player will spend gems in the upcoming war after being treaten like this.

3. EB daily rewards: temp bonusses are bad - but temp bonusses for past events??? That's at least something new Please change it in a way that it will work for the next box event too....

4. RB: RB health was a problem last time... to raise the health by 89% is not really helpful. Beside the problem that only a few top guilds will finish heroic RB many smaller guilds will fail to finish even RB normal - this will kill the fun for them in this event. What happens is the following: Before the health changes were made my guild was close to finish RB heroic. We planned to do so with gems for the next time (because it would have been possible with an reasonable amount of gems...) - than Boss health was increase by nearly 300%... we finished normal and farmed bosses. No need to spend gems because we would have need an insane amount.

5. Off topic: You can check my accounts: I'm a mid-gemmer and I really pay for this game... I normally use 90% or more of my gems during war. I will use the same amount during a 24h war or a 6 day way - this is what I want to pay for the game. I will not spend gems for RB or EB - If I can finish more events and get good rewards than I'm motivated to spend gems during battle to use my new units/equipment. Many members of my guild think the same way. If you kill the fun in the events dbetween war it will lead to less gem usage
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 02-19-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Post Count
    This thread seems pointless. We can give you all the feedback you want, it seems like you are not bringing our very valuable information to the developers. It is also possible the the developers are not listening to what you tell them. Either way, I feel like this forum has become useles as we are ignored. If the Raid Boss health stayed the same or went down, then you would have our trust (and money). An 89% increase after all of last month's feedback destroyed any faith or trust that I have in this type of post.

You asked for feedback...there it is. Feedback is worth nothing here.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    This thread seems pointless. We can give you all the feedback you want, it seems like you are not bringing our very valuable information to the developers. It is also possible the the developers are not listening to what you tell them. Either way, I feel like this forum has become useles as we are ignored. If the Raid Boss health stayed the same or went down, then you would have our trust (and money). An 89% increase after all of last month's feedback destroyed any faith or trust that I have in this type of post.

You asked for feedback...there it is. Feedback is worth nothing here.
    ^^^^^This.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!