Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Swamp Assult was the worst event I have ever seen and that is the kindest thing I can say about it.
    -
    I spent 5 hours searching for a raidable marketplace one day, maybe 8 hours over time the next day. Out of about 300-500 kingdom visits, I found about 3 that were within my attack range, but still unraidable. The other 7 were about my stats and I tried to raid the only one that was raidable and failed, which didn't count. That is about 2% of kingdoms have a market place. Very poor odds. And the time spent was way too much required.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Swamp assault,
    Day one, found a temple after about 2 hours, so not too bad, a lot were upgrading or already raided.
    5 hours on looking for a raidable marketplace. No marketplace.
    Day 2, 10 hours, no marketplace that was raidable by me. Saw two, but the stats on those kingdoms, ouch, over 2b a/d.
    Day 3, 10 hours, found one marketplace with one hit left on it. Am now at 1/2 for marketplace.
    End of day 3 of the event..heading back to see if I can complete this part..of if this is it.
    visited Aprox 20-30 kingdoms an hour Throughout the event. By the end of today, will have visited 550-600+ kingdoms looking for one building.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Swamp Assault would have been a great event if you would have made it a little more attainable. If you made the event based on limited time buildings that had a quest associated with them we would have more to choose from. I understand you don't want to make the quests easy for us to complete, but at least make them reasonable. I would enjoy the event if it was tied to buildings more readily available.

Post Count
    Some suggestions to improve the game:

* Do away with the battle animations, they are pointless, time-consuming, and add to the game's bloat.

* It is frustrating when one can't find a weak-enough opponent to attack or raid, what if you could do a double-strength attack by using two stamina points instead of one? And triple-strength with three points, etc. One variation of this idea is already in effect, the mega-attacks that one can do during CoK - although the rules and scoring make that an inviting option only when attacking the guild guardian.

* When I visit a rival's kingdom and want to attack that rival, I often have a hard time finding him or her to do that attack. An option for doing the attack that didn't require finding the rival's avatar would be appreciated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm, not a word from gree, was hoping they might acknowledge the difficulty we had attempting that quest just to fail in the end...finished on part 2 1/2.
    Daily player