Retirement from Greed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Retirement from Greed

Post Count

Retirement from Greed

Yesterday I decided to lay down CC for good. Becoming a CC addict has been by far not the worse thing I've ever done, but quitting the game has been one of the greatest. The game has went beyond ridiculous, it's been a crutch that I have used for the past two years dependent upon more and more everyday. I've sold all my buildings and donated the money to one of my former sydicates MAM. Uninstalled all my chat apps for CC and am now going to delete my profile. Or I could just say screw you Greedy bass turds and Gree will do it for me, sounds better. Greedy you have went beyond ignorant, just plain stupid you are. Crime City has went to **** and you know it. I'm glad many good players have quit and are quitting. This shows how much the game has went down hill. Drastically changing things then changing them back. I vow to never play your stupid game or any of your stupid games again. Thank goodness I'm done. And for all you stupid little trolls you can kiss my ass, just like Greedy can kiss my ass. To the good people of CC take care, I will miss you the most. Bye Gree tards.
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    Yesterday I decided to lay down CC for good. Becoming a CC addict has been by far not the worse thing I've ever done, but quitting the game has been one of the greatest. The game has went beyond ridiculous, it's been a crutch that I have used for the past two years dependent upon more and more everyday. I've sold all my buildings and donated the money to one of my former sydicates MAM. Uninstalled all my chat apps for CC and am now going to delete my profile. Or I could just say screw you Greedy bass turds and Gree will do it for me, sounds better. Greedy you have went beyond ignorant, just plain stupid you are. Crime City has went to **** and you know it. I'm glad many good players have quit and are quitting. This shows how much the game has went down hill. Drastically changing things then changing them back. I vow to never play your stupid game or any of your stupid games again. Thank goodness I'm done. And for all you stupid little trolls you can kiss my ass, just like Greedy can kiss my ass. To the good people of CC take care, I will miss you the most. Bye Gree tards.
    Bye Carbide. Happy gaming mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck. I suspect you are one among many who will take that route given the latest missteps by the developer.

Post Count
    Nicely put! Lots of good people will follow
    ----------------------------------
    per aspera ad astra!

Post Count
    2 of my syn mates retired yesterday after rb started. Congrats on winning the game.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    simply stated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You'll be playing again in two weeks.

Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    Spider-Man will be upset with you, but I applaud you... Happy non-gaming mate.

Post Count
    I love the smell of rage quit in the morning!

Post Count
    That's great mate. Crime City goes on either way. Collect your pension and move on mate.

Post Count
    See ya tomorrow

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Spiderman, just go away, mate. All your posts are pretty much the same. Just drink the Kool-Aid in silence.

Carbide, good for you. I think people often forget that this is merely a phone app. When your live revolves around a phone app, it's time to step back. You're not going to miss anything. This game is going to continue going downhill.

Post Count
    Stupid taxi drivers you can't even speak English.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    Spiderman, just go away, mate. All your posts are pretty much the same. Just drink the Kool-Aid in silence.

Carbide, good for you. I think people often forget that this is merely a phone app. When your live revolves around a phone app, it's time to step back. You're not going to miss anything. This game is going to continue going downhill.

so agree....yes I don't post often ...still a small lurker...however I don't enter meaningless posts to get my count up.

agree...good for you Carbide.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Locking now as this thread has gone off topic and see flame wars starting to break out...