GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the heck is Swamp Assault?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    He said the new re-released buildings. There should be plenty of those out there.

I hope he didn't mean the brand new buildings, as those will be impossible to find.
    Yeah, but re-released buildings need upgrading just as other new buildings do. That is what those extra Gremlin Carpenters are good for.
    I'd say too that there are fewer kingdoms with gem purchased re-released buildings than say those with pink temples or bubble baths.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am assuming that most have fully upgraded versions of the buildings they bought extras of.

But Gree - that was the best post you have made in a long time. Thank You!!!1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The event hasn't even started and people are complaining about the speculation of what the event might be.

I am all for giving Gree grief when they deserve it, but I think this might be going a little too far. Wait til Friday, see what it is, then complain....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    The event hasn't even started and people are complaining about the speculation of what the event might be.

I am all for giving Gree grief when they deserve it, but I think this might be going a little too far. Wait til Friday, see what it is, then complain....
    Yeah, please can we all limit complaining about Raid boss, 6 day war, and epic boss for now?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!