Good bye - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good bye

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    The changes GREE makes sure arnt to keep SUP happy. In reality we should be untouchable, everytime a few of us are, they change something so we are not. If anything it caters to the masses, to keep them happy, because they can attack so much higher up. Long ago we were told they never had a plan that included people staying so long at the top. It went against their plans. We just learn to adapt and keep winning despite the changes
    I'm guessing you are right about gree making changes so you are not untouchable by those who spend a little less money than you. But come on speed ump you haven't adapted you just continue to spend the most money. Nothing more nothing less. You are smarter than your comment.

Post Count
    Right on. A lot of us are at that tipping point as well. Everybody has that straw that breaks the camel's back, crosses the line, and makes them finally quit. I'm close.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    The changes GREE makes sure arnt to keep SUP happy. In reality we should be untouchable, everytime a few of us are, they change something so we are not. If anything it caters to the masses, to keep them happy, because they can attack so much higher up. Long ago we were told they never had a plan that included people staying so long at the top. It went against their plans. We just learn to adapt and keep winning despite the changes
    Yeah! Way to go you weiner!
    I am only still around, because I just want to outlast speed ump. Once he retires; so do I. It's probably the only way I can ever truly beat a pirate; aside from a spelling bee.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The choice is yours ☠.........moo™������

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Cough, cough, why is it so quiet here? Lol