A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sounds good Relic looking forward to seeing this in the near future.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    There are plenty of ways to get a point across (like you've just done) that doesn't include name calling and insults. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that actively responds to inquiries that are abusive in nature because a certain amount of civility is a reasonable request.
    You know what they say - what goes around, comes around. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that has been doing the exact opposite of what their costumers want on a regular basis.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    You know what they say - what goes around, comes around. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that has been doing the exact opposite of what their costumers want on a regular basis.
    Indeed, what comes around does go around. However, Karma doesn't have to be insult-laden.

Now, let's get back on topic and not discuss what is acceptable language to use when addressing the forums.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Indeed, what comes around does go around. However, Karma doesn't have to be insult-laden.

Now, let's get back on topic and not discuss the what is acceptable language to use when addressing the forums.
    Don't just react to 'insults'. As a community manager you are the spokesperson between the company and the customers. If you don't have information, make sure you talk with one of the developers to get that information. Enough said.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Back on topic, please. I'd hate to close this thread since it does provide some good information to the team.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    If you don't have information, make sure you talk with one of the developers to get that information. Enough said.
    Please remember that there are some pieces of information that can not be shared, even if we would like it to.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please remember that there are some pieces of information that can not be shared, even if we would like it to.
    Why wouldn't it be shared? Look, we all know GREE is a business and we all know that businesses want to make money, but this game has switched from 'a little bit of gold and a lot of fun' to 'a lot of gold and a little bit of fun'. I hope the developers understand that.

I actually feel bad for you guys, cuz you have to reply to all this sh*t. I have the feeling that there are orders from above ('the big boss') and that the main goal of this game is to suck money out of the customers. You know, a lot of people are able and willing to pay for gold because this game is fun to play, but when events become so hard that nobody can beat it without massive amounts of gold, than people won't buy it because it is not worth it for what they're getting.

Not trying to be offensive here, but it's just the feeling that a lot of us have atm

Lurker
    Post Count
    Here's just one thought.
    You announced over a week ago that accomplices and how they are used is changing.
    We have no further news on that change a week later.
    I'm still getting the splash screen.
    I was so annoyed at the total lack of information that I asked Apple to look at the frankly fraudulent idea of accomplices and the encouragement to use gold to build them up.
    They refunded the gold I used (a serious amount, my choice) because they agreed that the terms of sale and use of accomplices were reneged on.
    Why make that change?
    You are losing money.
    You make ridiculous changes to the latest boss event. I have spent zero gold. My syn has stopped. We pride ourselves on finishing early and helping others.
    If there are no worthwhile changes, explanations and announcements soon (and I don't mean in 4 weeks) people like me will find another game to play at another organisation. Then we'll tell everyone on groupme and line about a different game and you'll be even more out of pocket.
    All because of some of the worst CRM skills I've ever encountered.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    What are some examples of information that "can not" be shared? I assume you mean "will not" be shared, because "can not" implies a metaphysical impossibility whereas we all know that any information you "will not" share is simply due to company policy.