A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

Lurker
    Post Count
    So far as I know, Dipstick is a pony, a well-groomed pastel pony.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Not interested in pissing contest. Some of your posts come across with a pompous tone. That may or may not be intentional. Not interested either way, just making an observation.
    Only some? I must be going native...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Not interested in pissing contest. Some of your posts come across with a pompous tone. That may or may not be intentional. Not interested either way, just making an observation.
    Don't feed the troll...

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Beak View Post
    Look, folks, you should know what to do. It's not really that difficult. If you're on GroupMe, word should have gotten to you. Same for Line. I don't post much here, but it is easy to get connected. Do the right thing. Be strong. Get united.

This should be an enjoyable and fun experience.
    So what's the word?
    the the the bird bird bird, the bird is the Word?
    No but seriously!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    And what you're not? who are you? Mr. perfect? but your name says it all so I understand #Dipsticks_boyfriend

if you're looking for a fight i'll give you one
    I'm just going to sit here and laugh at you because you don't deserve a well thought out reply.

Do your worst. Thanks in advance for the laughs and entertainment.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How can they have such a loss when they don't really sell anything.

Post Count
    Lol you must be new

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I'm sorry to hear the sentiment toward GREE is that we don't care about our customers. This thread has been passed along and seen by the higher-ups.

We welcome your feedback, and if you want to continue providing it here, please do, but I have to ask that you return to the thread topic and stop attacking each other. Also, you all are an articulate group and I'm sure you can find a way to provide your feedback to us without reducing it to calling GREE and its staff names. It would be appreciated.

Thanks

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I'm sorry to hear the sentiment toward GREE is that we don't care about our customers. This thread has been passed along and seen by the higher-ups.

We welcome your feedback, and if you want to continue providing it here, please do, but I have to ask that you return to the thread topic and stop attacking each other. Also, you all are an articulate group and I'm sure you can find a way to provide your feedback to us without reducing it to calling GREE and its staff names. It would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Maybe we could establish a group of players that could talk with you and developers monthly on kakao or line and discuss where the game is from a player standpoint?

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count

Thanks
    So you have noticed the feedback on this last RB, hows about an explanation on the 150% health increase?
    Quick i see you still online!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    So you have noticed the feedback on this last RB, hows about an explanation on the 150% health increase?
    It isn't just the huge increase with the level 100. The lower level bosses saw a huge increase in health. Way larger than 150%.

It's also the much larger cost of uzis in RP. Now a level 5 costs 50,000 RP. Previously it cost 10,000 RP.

The whole event has amounted to joining the higher ranked syndicate jump rooms and laying down a QA. If that was the intention of the developers, they got it. As an active player I'd much prefer to stick with my syndicate and accomplish goals together.

Post Count
    I'm sure you can find a way to provide your feedback to us without reducing it to calling GREE and its staff names. It would be appreciated.

Thanks
    It goes both ways. There are quite a few issues the players wish Gree would acknowledge and address, but that doesn't happen. I'm not calling any names here, and I'm staying on the topic of "Gree doesn't care about customers", so please leave this for your higher ups to read as well. Ask them to please quit sticking their heads in the sand (figurative assumption on my part, but very accurate "feel" to what's going on), and answer to all the questions of why you have altered the game in a way that makes it less fun for a very large percentage of players...ones that play free and ones that spend money.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thanks
    One view would be that the majority of those who regularly visit this forum are some of the more dedicated players. They care enough to continue visiting, looking for updates, and engage with fellow players. And a lot of them are very articulate, as you pointed out.

When those people are "reducing to calling GREE and its staff names", this should be an alarm bell going off that Gree is not doing something right. It's not the player's/customer's responsibility to tell Gree HOW to fix things, or make things better, that's Gree's job. Players have been providing constructive feedback on the forum for over three years, and for just as long it has gone widely ignored or completely unnoticed.

Go figure that after being ignored, unnoticed, or otherwise dismissed, your most dedicated players reduce to calling Gree and its staff names. Gree doesn't answer to any of the actual constructive feedback, whether in writing on the forum or in action via game improvements. Want proof? There has been constructive feedback posted on this forum for years, and now Gree is posting a weekly feedback thread for people to post in. Positive gesture, but it does suggest that the rest of the forum is irrelevant for posting any sort of feedback.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    I can't answer this question since I'm not a Developer on the game, but I can try and get an answer for you. If I do, I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    It goes both ways. There are quite a few issues the players wish Gree would acknowledge and address, but that doesn't happen. I'm not calling any names here, and I'm staying on the topic of "Gree doesn't care about customers", so please leave this for your higher ups to read as well. Ask them to please quit sticking their heads in the sand (figurative assumption on my part, but very accurate "feel" to what's going on), and answer to all the questions of why you have altered the game in a way that makes it less fun for a very large percentage of players...ones that play free and ones that spend money.
    You're feedback is very constructive, which is great and appreciated. As far as it going "both ways", I have to disagree a little bit. There are plenty of ways to get a point across (like you've just done) that doesn't include name calling and insults. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that actively responds to inquiries that are abusive in nature because a certain amount of civility is a reasonable request.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam@ View Post
    Maybe we could establish a group of players that could talk with you and developers monthly on kakao or line and discuss where the game is from a player standpoint?
    Actually, Clem and I have something in the works that is very similar to this idea! Details will be coming soon!

Post Count
    Fair enough Relic. At least you are on here communicating. That is a positive step.