A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

So you improved SA, but in the same cycle

• You Robbed players of real money
    • You made RB pointless
    • 7 day war after this?!

My real question is are you trying to ruin your own business, or are there people telling you that people will spend no matter what.....

If you dont see a decrease in revenue I will be shocked - With the amount of refunds that are being handed out i wouldn't be surprised if you owe apple and google money instead of receiving it.

I am not sure why I wrote this, falling on death ears....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    So you improved SA, but in the same cycle

• You Robbed players of real money
    • You made RB pointless
    • 7 day war after this?!

My real question is are you trying to ruin your own business, or are there people telling you that people will spend no matter what.....

If you dont see a decrease in revenue I will be shocked - With the amount of refunds that are being handed out i wouldn't be surprised if you owe apple and google money instead of receiving it.

I am not sure why I wrote this, falling on death ears....
    Death ears ?!? ... I LOLed

On another note, videos seem broken. Click ,then black screen ,then poof... Awesome

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansell View Post
    Death ears ?!? ... I LOLed

On another note, videos seem broken. Click ,then black screen ,then poof... Awesome
    Send a ticket, get an automated response, they dont care.....

I see a pattern emerging here

Post Count
    Ditto mate. Quit, it's your option. Go play Candy Crush, it could be better suited for others. Happy gaming mate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let's all boycott gree!

Post Count
    At this point, it really does seem like a sociological experiment in customer abuse.

Well it worked on me. I will not be spending real money on this game again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    At this point, it really does seem like a sociological experiment in customer abuse.

Well it worked on me. I will not be spending real money on this game again.
    I keep thinking this exact thing.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the game is ran by lab animals as part of an experiment.
    Always Famous......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How long until fubar EB and ruin another event

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Japanese mobile gaming giant Gree reported dismal results for the second quarter of its fiscal year 2015 today, writing off JPY 7.6 billion (US$65 million) in net losses. It’s Gree’s second net loss as a public company, after landing JPY 311 million (US$2.6 million) in the red during the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2013. The firm listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2008.
    Trust me they'really talking a loss...GREE sell the game to me please I have a background in mobile development (java, html5, xml, MYsql) or hire me I have an IQ higher then most of your monkeys but I guess that makes me over qualified then lol

If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    Trust me they'really talking a loss...GREE sell the game to me please I have a background in mobile development (java, html5, xml, MYsql) or hire me I have an IQ higher then most of your monkeys but I guess that makes me over qualified then lol

If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?
    Gree had an extraordinary loss of ¥11.69 billion (that's $99 million) so yes, they're hurting - 2nd quarter report 2015 - coming on top of declining sales.

For Crime City, some very short-sighted decisions designed to suck money out of 'top players' have come home to roost as those players have become over mighty compared to all others. How many of them even do LTQs now? Would they get any meaningful stats boost for their gold if they did (even more so now modifiers have been removed). How many regular players do LTQs now when you can't even complete normal without gold and the prize for doing so is a joke really.

Raid Boss health hike presents an opportunity for the top teams to send a clear message to Gree. Come to an agreement to stop at a given point so no team gains an advantage over the others, and then send a joint letter to Gree telling them they have agreed to stop playing the event because the hike has destroyed any fun for the vast majority of the player base and do Gree really expect the biggest spenders to bankroll them to reduce their financial losses this quarter.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Brags about his IQ... In the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Brags about his IQ... In the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city...
    He didn't brag about his IQ, he said it was higher than most of the Gree Monkey's IQ's.

That basically makes it above 70 which is still classed as well below average.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    In 2014 Gree had a net income of 146.1m USD (compared 189.6 in 2013 and 403.9 in 2012).
    Quarterly, they started losing during Q2 of the 2014 fiscal year, with -64.4m USD. Exclude the extraordinary loss, you'll get a pretty steady profit, even slightly increasing from quarter to quarter.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    LOL...that is the first thing that popped into my head. If you spent 12k of a phone game, I think the monkey has a strong case.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    $12k is a lot of jack, Jack. I could make more than 12 months of house payments with that sitting around but to each his own.