Extra allies, what are they for?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Extra allies, what are they for?

Post Count

Extra allies, what are they for?

What are the extra allies for that appear on the specials tab? You can't click on them and use them for anything so I'm just curious what are they actually for?
    Stop giving out chests as prizes

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This are no extra but normal allies. If you dont have the 500 you can ad them as a normal allie. For 525 it did not work at the beginning, may be its solved.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    I've got 525 allies and 30 extra allies so I'm guessing they do nothing then. They don't appear to be consumable so just an eye sore then?
    Stop giving out chests as prizes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMadison View Post
    I've got 525 allies and 30 extra allies so I'm guessing they do nothing then. They don't appear to be consumable so just an eye sore then?
    yep, they are designed to take up space, just some useless coding that stays with the game.
    They might be good for players under lvl 115, if they do get used, but for the majority of us who have been maxed out for ages..useless.
    When they increased the allie limit I added one new, and jumped to 525. Never had a chance to see if they worked or not.
    Daily player

Post Count
    At one point, not too long ago, they were usable. Except that when they were usable I and everyone I know was already at 500 allies. But it doesn't matter now, anyways, since 25 more allies wasn't hard to get.