Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    You wan war epic but dont want to spend that much gems ? Theres a way to do that - come back another year and play, you might get better. I agree with those top 250/500 reward is useless. Basically war is just for those top 25 to spend tons of gems , gree earn from it , and yes they will continue the rountine. No income , who the hell will release new war epics/ new features.

I'd go even farther, saying that looking at the potential rewards from a rational point of view, it is a waste of time to participate in wars at all unless a guild can be sure to at least make it up to T25.

Sorry but I disagree with that statement. For some it may be true but I was a FTP player for well over a year (maybe longer) and during that time, our guild usually finished t300 or so. But we didn't fight in the wars just for the rewards; it was for FUN! In a game that is centered around armor and fighting, what could be more fun than battling another guild to see your new eb+ armor in action? We participated in these guild wars for the sake of fighting; to see how strong (or weak) our armor was and that would motivate us to get the latest eb or eb+. It's not always just about the rewards. At least to me and my guild mates, the fighting was the fun part. The rewards were just icing on the cake for a fun time battling.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    I'd go even farther, saying that looking at the potential rewards from a rational point of view, it is a waste of time to participate in wars at all unless a guild can be sure to at least make it up to T25.

Sorry but I disagree with that statement. For some it may be true but I was a FTP player for well over a year (maybe longer) and during that time, our guild usually finished t300 or so. But we didn't fight in the wars just for the rewards; it was for FUN! In a game that is centered around armor and fighting, what could be more fun than battling another guild to see your new eb+ armor in action? We participated in these guild wars for the sake of fighting; to see how strong (or weak) our armor was and that would motivate us to get the latest eb or eb+. It's not always just about the rewards. At least to me and my guild mates, the fighting was the fun part. The rewards were just icing on the cake for a fun time battling.
    totally agree Mike.

this game is only fun because of all the community ...

but coming together as a guild to fight for a reward is even more satisfying ...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

You have a point there ... thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I've always played wars for fun. It's fun beating other people, I guess. Although, my guild has taken off every war for the past two months and until wars are made two day instead of three. We barely used to strip though, only if an alliance guild was in risk of losing t10/t25.
    The current war is the first war I've done in a while, only because of going t10. I agree that strips aren't fun and all, but I don't think wars should be made gem-free or there to be separate brackets. For fusion blitzes, sure. Not for guild wars though.
    no

Something was said early on about how it wasnt fair that you lost position for walking away from the war for a few hours to have "real life".

But its very fair. In your earliest arguments, this was about EFFORT. And those teams that make the EFFORT to show up, play hard, and stay in game, battling it out for position will win. And they should.

If i want to enjoy Real Life (or have RL business to attend to), i need to take a brief vaycay and go on walkabout. My teammates understand that RL comes first...and when they need a break, i'll afford them the same. But its ludicrous to expect to win if we dont all put forth the same effort as the other teams: Those that fight hard, win.

Those that gem their eyes out are fighting longer and harder than those who do not gem. And, coincidentally, funding the game for the F2P crowd. I'm not going to belittle them for paying for my game...I'm gonna keep farming gems and fighting in every available war.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new