Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    @Ant Venom: I am fairly powerful: Level 1,100+, GM of Lvl 75 Guild with 37 Active out of 40 members & as of last night all 40 Element Bonuses. I can field 3 Knights in Arena, all with over 3,000 on BOTH Attack & Defence stats. Came Top #8 twice on Epic Bosses, scored over 16 Million+ damage during one Raid & Ranked #68 in Arena - with a 33 win streak without exploiting a glitch. Only thing I lack is any duel Element Epic+ Armours & Arena Medals. I dislike 'boasting', draw your own conclusions.
    Last edited by London Knight; 02-17-2015 at 07:42 AM.

London I only wanted to know about ur epics not stats because I am sure u are powerful in stats.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

OP, top guilds don't win solely because they spend more gems. They/we win because they/we put in a lot of work and time coordinating....a lot. You are complaining because you don't want to put in this same level of work and effort and just want war and raid epics handed to you? You are just grossly misinformed on how top guilds operate.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Exactly Scabs, Rookeye1 just doesnt like the fact that HE is losing and he wphas tto win, olus he is calling stripping cheating and not a form of tactic because his intelligence doesnt bring him there and probably know one wants to strip for him anyways so that is why he is whinin.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Those saying that they are not gemming and putting in a lot of effort are ????

Do you have any idea how hard it is to coordinate a top guild much less an alliance?

So you dont gem? Then you can continue to enjoy the game by fighting it out for t1000? Or just do eb and heroic... Just skip the GWs ...

Raids are also for you then ... I once upon a time also dont gem, i hated the game.

I only started enjoying the game after i started gemming. Maybe you would like to try it too.

I have spend lots of time n effort to get to where i am in the game so far.

Founder of the only undefeated t10 guild in ios. Part of the rainbow alliance and non-stripped.( yes we get t10 w/o strips)

Multi times top 1 runs. Arena black medalist.

I think i earned my rights to speak up.

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Founder of the only undefeated t10 guild in ios.
    Curious as to what this means...never lost a battle?...won every war?
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    Curious as to what this means...never lost a battle?...won every war?
    Yup. You're correct ... On ios ... Not android though

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Just went t10 this past war and we were strictly NON STRIP. Its absolutely possible to score those points for t10 without stripping. But that's just my guilds preference.

And I also get a good amount of gems for free from vids, arena, raid, eb, etc. Just take a little time to save them up but the rewards are worth it
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

As it is right now, wars are only interesting (in terms of rewards) for the top 10 guilds. The top 10 however, HAVE TO gem and cheat the system by stripping etc., there is simply no other way to make these points.
    That's BS because World Dragons (iOS) didn't strip and got T10, simply by spending lot's of money.

But why does a 30-40 persons guild of which 20-30 are active whenever they can, have to 'lose' whenever they are facing a guild with 5-10 active players of which 1-2 simply buy them a win by killing 1 absent player for dozens of times? This is utterly stupid and unfair! It actually doesn't help the win-buying guild to achieve better rewards, so it's just for the mere ego-boost of their gemmer(s). Also: so far, so good, up to them. But elevate them to another pool of guilds competing with their likes: that way, the gemmer's guild could even make it higher to the top because there's less competition in their pool, while the non-gemming guild doesn't get angry whenever a new war is announced. Win-win.
    If i as C, HC, GC or GS can kill GM for good points, i will keep killing GM and use gems to do it. Spending gems is the only way to get good reward.

If you can't stand losing to gemmers, then you may as well quite because Gree needs the gemmers as they bring in the money. No money, no game.
    Last edited by MisterT; 02-17-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    That's BS because World Dragons (iOS) didn't strip and got T10, simply by spending lot's of money.

If i as C, HC, GC or GS can kill GM for good points, i will keep killing GM and use gems to do it. Spending gems is the only way to get good reward.

If you can't stand losing to gemmers, then you may as well quite because Gree needs the gemmers as they bring in the money. No money, no game.
    +1 MisterT, right to the point and exactly what everyone has been saying for the past like 7 posts in an attempt to keep Rookeye1 quiet and stop spamming the forums with this exact same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    i will keep killing GM and use gems to do it. Spending gems is the only way to get good reward.
    so what was your 'good reward' from last war, would you mind telling us?

If you weren't among the T10, you got some outdated, fusible epic (of which I'm sure you'll already had 3 from those chests anyway), and that would even be lucky, because below T25, it would have been a crappy, outdated legendary, and only fusion fodder crap below T500. For an endless 3 DAY WAR event!!! Totally NOT worth spending ANY gems at all, everyone who says otherwise must either need the 'position' itself as an questionable ego-boost, or simply be stupid.

As I said b4, if the ones who at least receive some 'war armor' putting them ahead by 1-3 months to the chest buyers and 10 to the free players find those sprites worth spending hundreds if not thousands of greenbacks, up to them. Really. But for anyone else (especially the casual players, NOT GM's of course, who will usually have a different take), the current war system is utterly pointless to invest serious effort for. You, the GM's arrogantly patronizing me in here, may tell yourself otherwise, and go on 'selling' to your guild mates that it's oh-so great to be 'T200' or 'T50', but if you're honest you will have to admit that this is actually B.S., and the only justifyable reason to spend gems is if your guild has a realistic chance of reaching T10.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-17-2015 at 04:22 PM.

so what was your 'good reward' from last war, would you mind telling us?

If you weren't among the T10, you got some outdated, fusible epic (of which I'm sure you'll already had 3 from those chests anyway), and that would even be lucky, because below T25, it would have been a crappy, outdated legendary, and only fusion fodder crap below T500. For an endless 3 DAY WAR event!!! Totally NOT worth spending ANY gems at all, everyone who says otherwise must either need the 'position' itself as an questionable ego-boost, or simply be stupid.

As I said b4, if the ones who at least receive some 'war armor' putting them ahead by 1-3 months to the chest buyers and 10 to the free players find those sprites worth spending hundreds if not thousands of greenbacks, up to them. Really. But for anyone else (especially the casual players, NOT GM's of course, who will usually have a different take), the current war system is utterly pointless to invest
    serious effort for. You, the GM's arrogantly patronizing me in here, may tell yourself otherwise, and go on 'selling' to your guild mates that it's oh-so great to be 'T200' or 'T50', but if you're honest you will
    have to admit that this is actually B.S., and the only justifyable reason to spend gems is if your guild
    has a realistic chance of reaching T10.
    Rookeye1 I have no idea what u said because of grammar so fix it before talking to us and no one told u to spend gems that are bought, u could be just free playing and get gems that way.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 02-18-2015 at 04:45 AM.

@Ant venom, I didn't even talk to you, so y u 'spam' (with a fullquote, as if that weren't enough)? If you can't get my points due to 'grammer' (sorry that I'm not a native speaker, but at least I learned how to spell words correctly), I'd suppose reason #2 for spending gems applies in your case.

You complain a lot
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    You complain a lot
    who does mate?