Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    It is getting a bit silly with 10,000s of Gems being spent by EACH Top #50 Guild. About 8 months ago it used to be 400K points would get you into Top #250 - NOW it's about 950K+ points & things are still escalating
    .. This can't go on forever & something has to give soon.

Everything has to escalate, I mean 10 years ago $10 is worth like $1 or something nowadays, and escalation means progress so i dont think it is silly, and people dont need to spend 10,000s of gems 5000 is sufficient enough for like 75O,OO0k points.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    It is getting a bit silly with 10,000s of Gems being spent by EACH Top #50 Guild. About 8 months ago it used to be 400K points would get you into Top #250 - NOW it's about 950K+ points & things are still escalating
    .. This can't go on forever & something has to give soon.
    This is a bit of an exaggeration. T50 is not that expensive and really isn't worth gemming for in the first place. In my humble opinion, neither is T25. Yeah, lately the T25 armor has been a bit better but still no better than what can be fused in most circumstances.

You are right in the observation that it can't go on forever. There have been many "retirements" as of late and those who are staying are cutting back on their spending. Will this make it a better game for everyone else? No, it will only speed the sunset of the game as revenues decline and a new game is introduced to take its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Regretz what your saying is give gemmers their own war and then entice normal guilds to gem because of that seperation. But doesnt that mean u are still gemming and sooner or later wouldn't everyone be together again because of gemming and wouldn't it just be like before?
    I read it 3x's and saw absolutely no mention nor referense to gemmers. In fact he only mentions gems once and that was in reference to some possibly buying gems if not having to play against cheaters....?..?

Please reread the first line Morg

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Please reread the first line Morg
    Doesn't look like first line changed any, he still said nothing about giving gemmers their own war and then entice etc etc and the rest of the first line.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    @ Fossil . A guest Guild member from my Friend list spent 400 Gems a few months back for a Top #250 finish. He was previously in a Top #50/#25 Guild & stated that he liked our relaxed attitude & happy to spend the 400 , rather than the 2,000+ he'd spent the previous 3 Day War. And others in that Guild had spent more! I'm now pretty powerful & have been asked to join a couple of Top Guilds regardless of Gemming as I can play 24/7. I don't think I could cope with that stress level - & my slow device would probably melt too .
    .. heh.
    Last edited by London Knight; 02-17-2015 at 07:24 AM.

London when u say pretty powerful what do u mean, I mean a noob would say having a blazeborne is pretty powerful

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    @ Fossil . A guest Guild member from my Friend list spent 400 Gems a few months back for a Top #250 finish. He was previously in a Top #50/#25 Guild & stated that he liked our relaxed attitude & happy to spend the 400 , rather than the 2,000+ he'd spent the previous Day War. And others in that Guild had spent more! I'm now pretty powerful & have been asked to join a couple of Top Guilds regardless of Gemming as I can play 24/7. I don't think I could cope with that stress level - & my slow device would probably melt too .
    .. heh.
    I've never spent more than a rainbow pack fighting a T10 and could easily hit 300k on the old scoring system. I guess it's a matter of how strong your armor is

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    But why does a 30-40 persons guild of which 20-30 are active whenever they can, have to 'lose' whenever they are facing a guild with 5-10 active players of which 1-2 simply buy them a win by killing 1 absent player for dozens of times? This is utterly stupid and unfair!
    This is neither stupid nor unfair, it is just the nature of the game. Knights and Dragons is pay2win to its inner core, if you can't accept that than maybe try another game where you have more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    GREE, LET THOSE DIRTY STRIPPERS, GUILD JUMPERS AND GEMMERS HAVE THEIR OWN WARS, AND LEAVE THE REST OF US BE!!!

I am sick and tired of going into these friggin' tiresome 3-day wars for a mere, friggin' legendary reward and having guild members constantly demotivated by having their sleeping or working teammates getting overkilled by gemmers for dozens of times, thus not having a ****in' (now I said it!) chance to win a battle. Show me any good game or a situation in life where you can kill a person for dozens of times. No, here it is yet just there to make people spend, and they even get rewarded by getting the same points credited every time they do it. If you really think that something like this drives the 'victims' into gemming too - well it may do for some, but most of the ones I know are just disgusted, annoyed, ANGRY and frustrated. They will - sooner or later - leave the game as wars are such an essential part of it, and then it's over for them spending gems on armors/chests, bosses, in raids (where there are at least rewards for effort) or in the arena.

I would like to ask other guilds that are not into gemming/win-buying (under the current circumstances, where there are not even rewards justifying the expense) to do the same and not to spend gems in wars until the war system has been improved.
    hahahaha
    shut up and buy gems

hate the game, don't hate the player

by the way, we do have our own game and that game is Knd and you are on our turf. As a free player, you are our easy farmables with your inferior resistant fire power and inferior fused epics that are so easy to kill. You are our easy prey. You exist so that we can have something easy to beat. Did you actually think that you have a shot at T10 without spending a single dime? Think again. Resent your position? Buy gems.
    Last edited by watermelon; 02-17-2015 at 01:41 AM.

The only thing that has changed is the scoring system. Guilds are still spending the same amount to win wars, with the odd war costing more due to a higher interest in the armor.

The way wars work now is good and so are the rewards. The more people get the more they seem to want. Gree has been improving the game heaps for f2p players and it is much more playable than it used to be. Raids were introduced so that you can get rewarded more for the activity you put in and epics are easier to fuse than ever. Not to mention how quickly they become fusible after being released in chests.

Please find more proactive ways to complain by focusing on stuff that can actually be changed, like glitches/exploits and newer content that needs polishing like the heroic mode.

I go t10 a lot, I haven't spent a penny on this game. Takes forever saving gems from arena, wars, raids and videos, but hey. I got awesome armors and cost me nothing but some time. I actually saved enough for a chance at t1 one weekend. Free war epic+.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Ok let's start with the basics

1) gemming isn't cheating. ITS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE ENTIRE GAME! Chests, wars, raids, arena, epic boss, and eventually heroic mode are all designed so that you will SPEND GEMS TO GET THE PRIZES.

2) stripping isn't cheating, it's a tactic. Some use it, some don't, but it's your own choice on what you want to do. GREE HAS KNOWN ABOUT STRIPPING FOR WELL OVER A YEAR AND DONE NOTHING TO STOP IT! So it's not cheating, get those words out of your mouth. I don't strip, my guild doesn't strip, we CHOOSE not to, but we don't blame those that do.

3) "guild hopping" as you put it, or more to the point, alliances, ARENT CHEATING! Again, gree has known about it for OVER A YEAR ago and has chosen to do nothing to stop it.

I'm sorry you can't accept the game for what it is. It is a slot machine/cash register requiring very little skill. That's what it is designed to be.

And gree would never/will never stop gemming unless it suits them to do so. They might stop it for fusion blitz wars because most people don't gem those anyway. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this either.

But the PURCHASE AND SPENDING OF GEMS IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE ENTIRE GAME! You may as well ask them to stop having chance chests while you're at it. I mean chance chests are cheating too right? They allow players to spend gems for epics and armors they didn't earn! That's the same as "buying" war wins right? I mean heck chests may even be worse than gemming during wars. In wars you have to kill someone, with chests you don't have to do anything but spend $$$.

But see you wont complain about chance chests because YOU use them and that makes it ok doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Ok let's start with the basics

1) gemming isn't cheating. ITS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE ENTIRE GAME! Chests, wars, raids, arena, epic boss, and eventually heroic mode are all designed so that you will SPEND GEMS TO GET THE PRIZES.

2) stripping isn't cheating, it's a tactic. Some use it, some don't, but it's your own choice on what you want to do. GREE HAS KNOWN ABOUT STRIPPING FOR WELL OVER A YEAR AND DONE NOTHING TO STOP IT! So it's not cheating, get those words out of your mouth. I don't strip, my guild doesn't strip, we CHOOSE not to, but we don't blame those that do.

3) "guild hopping" as you put it, or more to the point, alliances, ARENT CHEATING! Again, gree has known about it for OVER A YEAR ago and has chosen to do nothing to stop it.

I'm sorry you can't accept the game for what it is. It is a slot machine/cash register requiring very little skill. That's what it is designed to be.

And gree would never/will never stop gemming unless it suits them to do so. They might stop it for fusion blitz wars because most people don't gem those anyway. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this either.

But the PURCHASE AND SPENDING OF GEMS IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE ENTIRE GAME! You may as well ask them to stop having chance chests while you're at it. I mean chance chests are cheating too right? They allow players to spend gems for epics and armors they didn't earn! That's the same as "buying" war wins right? I mean heck chests may even be worse than gemming during wars. In wars you have to kill someone, with chests you don't have to do anything but spend $$$.

But see you wont complain about chance chests because YOU use them and that makes it ok doesn't it?

Why hello there, a logical post!
    +1, despite me understanding the original idea for this thread. It is not reasonable to change at all, and it simply won't ever fully happen. Take it or leave it, as harsh as it sounds this is the way it is.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!