Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thumbs down Let strippers and gemmers have their own war!

GREE, LET THOSE DIRTY STRIPPERS, GUILD JUMPERS AND GEMMERS HAVE THEIR OWN WARS, AND LEAVE THE REST OF US BE!!!

I am sick and tired of going into these friggin' tiresome 3-day wars for a mere, friggin' legendary reward and having guild members constantly demotivated by having their sleeping or working teammates getting overkilled by gemmers for dozens of times, thus not having a ****in' (now I said it!) chance to win a battle. Show me any good game or a situation in life where you can kill a person for dozens of times. No, here it is yet just there to make people spend, and they even get rewarded by getting the same points credited every time they do it. If you really think that something like this drives the 'victims' into gemming too - well it may do for some, but most of the ones I know are just disgusted, annoyed, ANGRY and frustrated. They will - sooner or later - leave the game as wars are such an essential part of it, and then it's over for them spending gems on armors/chests, bosses, in raids (where there are at least rewards for effort) or in the arena.

I would like to ask other guilds that are not into gemming/win-buying (under the current circumstances, where there are not even rewards justifying the expense) to do the same and not to spend gems in wars until the war system has been improved.

Rookeye1 this game is a p2w game and if u are not satisfied than quit the game. GREE isn't going to let us mess around and get free war epics. Gems are required if u are going to be any good and so if ur guild is just not decent at all and de ide to f2p than that is your problem not GREE's problem.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Completely agree. Let those that "earn" their war epics (if stripping, guild hopping, and cheating the system in every way possible is how you earn those) have their own war. Lets face it, they war completely different from the regular guilds. They strip, all declare at the same time so they have a good chance of getting set up against each other, and just any other way to get around the system. That isnt warring or "earning your epics" as they like to huff and puff about on these forums.

So let the normal guilds that play the wars correctly WITHOUT cheating your system have their own war. Then let those ignorant few have their other war. Trust me, the guilds that play correctly would then be enticed to spend gems, thus increasing profits for GREE. And the cheating war would still be full of those tickle fights and fusion boost armor wearing GMs that win the wars now.

Regretz what your saying is give gemmers their own war and then entice normal guilds to gem because of that seperation. But doesnt that mean u are still gemming and sooner or later wouldn't everyone be together again because of gemming and wouldn't it just be like before?

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

And plus how would GREE tell if a guild is a gemming/stripping guild (of u can even call that cheating) or not, I mean what if a guild decides to push only in one war and not push again, wouldn't that be unfair since then those one-time pushers will have to fight and lose almost every battle.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    GREE, LET THOSE DIRTY STRIPPERS, GUILD JUMPERS AND GEMMERS HAVE THEIR OWN WARS, AND LEAVE THE REST OF US BE!!!

I am sick and tired of going into these friggin' tiresome 3-day wars for a mere, friggin' legendary reward and having guild members constantly demotivated by having their sleeping or working teammates getting overkilled by gemmers for dozens of times, thus not having a ****in' (now I said it!) chance to win a battle. Show me any good game or a situation in life where you can kill a person for dozens of times. No, here it is yet just there to make people spend, and they even get rewarded by getting the same points credited every time they do it. If you really think that something like this drives the 'victims' into gemming too - well it may do for some, but most of the ones I know are just disgusted, annoyed, ANGRY and frustrated. They will - sooner or later - leave the game as wars are such an essential part of it, and then it's over for them spending gems on armors/chests, bosses, in raids (where there are at least rewards for effort) or in the arena.

I would like to ask other guilds that are not into gemming/win-buying (under the current circumstances, where there are not even rewards justifying the expense) to do the same and not to spend gems in wars until the war system has been improved.
    If you guys are serious about this then you better start coming up with some good ideas how Gree could even implement this.

How would Gree determine an Alliance Guild?

How would Gree determine a Gem spending Guild?

How would Gree determine a Stripping Guild?

Now consider this.... even if Gree does have the answers to this, why would they get rid of their money maker so that f2p people could have their own tournaments? Chances are they would not, so that means they now have to organize two tournaments............ Then what would the prizes be like? I would expect old Epic Boss Plus armor as the T1 prize, with even worse stuff for placing lower. People can already gain prizes like that now and Gree wouldn't have the headache of trying to facilitate two tournaments at the same time.

Now I must admit the idea of a Gem free war does sound interesting...... it would certainly show which guild gets the most out of their free energy. However even if you identify all the Gemming, stripping, alliance guilds and keep them from participating in such a cool tournament, what's to stop the guilds that do participate from stripping or sharing players?

I have to ask the question again....... why would Gree do this? Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    If you guys are serious about this then you better start coming up with some good ideas how Gree could even implement this.

How would Gree determine an Alliance Guild?

How would Gree determine a Gem spending Guild?

How would Gree determine a Stripping Guild?

Now consider this.... even if Gree does have the answers to this, why would they get rid of their money maker so that f2p people could have their own tournaments? Chances are they would not, so that means they now have to organize two tournaments............ Then what would the prizes be like? I would expect old Epic Boss Plus armor as
    the T1 prize, with even worse stuff for placing lower. People can already gain prizes like that now and Gree wouldn't
    have the headache of trying to facilitate two tournaments at the same time.

Now I must admit the idea of a Gem free war does sound interesting...... it would certainly show which guild gets the
    most out of their free energy. However even if you identify all the Gemming, stripping, alliance guilds and keep
    them from participating in such a cool tournament, what's to stop the guilds that do participate from stripping or
    sharing players?

I have to ask the question again....... why would Gree do this? Just sayin'
    +1, exactly what I said before.

Rumor has it that blitz wars are comming back as gem free wars (i.e. can't use gems). It will be implemented once the get all the bugs out! (I think they also increased the energy regenation to 12.5 min/energy) but the last part was not confirmed.

My prediction is the best will remain the best and the complainers will still lose and find something else to complain about.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Smiley how can u prove that the prediction is correct and why would u believe rumors, u need substantial information if u are going to prove u are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post

My prediction is the best will remain the best and the complainers will still lose and find something else to complain about.
    You know that's right!

First and foremost, GREE is in the business to make money. What you suggest goes against their very reason for GREE's existence. Perhaps KnD is not the game for you if the prospect of spending money to win goes against your grain. I can think of no game or sport where money does not play a major role unless it is a board game like chess or Monopoly.

The system would actually be very easy to fix and turn fairer:

- Simply reduce points by 20-30% every time the same opponent is hit, up to 0% after the 4th time (when regular energy is used up).

- Restrict guild hopping to twice a month (this would have other positive side-effects, too).

- Automatically assign guilds that spend more than, let's say, 50 gems during a battle, to a different level of war competition where they'll face their own likes. There, they'll probably even (have to!) spend more, while the ones that wouldn't gem/win-buy anyway wouldn't get frustrated and angry with the game.

- the rewards for 3 days of constant 'fighting' / hanging in front of our smartphones in order to prevent getting over-killed too often are nothing but a joke! I don't know how many guilds that could actually perform between #500 and #26 because of their size and strength don't even participate anymore to save their time for these crappy rewards.

Effort doesn't pay off at all with the current wars.

I don't care, just give those 'war armors' to the gemmers/win buyers, I don't have any respect for those guilds anyway and they shall hang a printout of their sprites over their bed if they are so happy with them. But give some enticement for real EFFORT, and don't match those organized win-buying gangs with guilds consisting of people who have a job, family and want to play for fun instead of getting pissed off when they see how they got sucked off for points and killed dozens if not hundreds of times while being away for a few hours. It's friggin' ridiculous!!!

Rookeye1 you are just saying this because u are arrogant and can't stand losing, but that is just life and life is unfair.

We didn't 'lose' at all. We're just hugely pissed off by the way wars currently work.

On average, I'm doing at least double as many points as you're proudly stating, my friend. But without gemming. So no reason to insult me. And that's exactly the point: someone who is not able, will 'need' this system the way it is in order to be able to exploit it to his favor. All others are majorly disgruntled because whether or not they are doing their best in wars, it makes no noticable difference at all.

As it is right now, wars are only interesting (in terms of rewards) for the top 10 guilds. The top 10 however, HAVE TO gem and cheat the system by stripping etc., there is simply no other way to make these points. I say: let them do it. Up to them.
    But why does a 30-40 persons guild of which 20-30 are active whenever they can, have to 'lose' whenever they are facing a guild with 5-10 active players of which 1-2 simply buy them a win by killing 1 absent player for dozens of times? This is utterly stupid and unfair! It actually doesn't help the win-buying guild to achieve better rewards, so it's just for the mere ego-boost of their gemmer(s). Also: so far, so good, up to them. But elevate them to another pool of guilds competing with their likes: that way, the gemmer's guild could even make it higher to the top because there's less competition in their pool, while the non-gemming guild doesn't get angry whenever a new war is announced. Win-win.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-16-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Same difference as to losing Rookeye1