Intel Folder drop rates for Fernando Destreza RB event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intel Folder drop rates for Fernando Destreza RB event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Intel Folder drop rates for Fernando Destreza RB event

Looks like the intel drop success rates have been tremendously reduced to less than 50%. I had 6 hits on Unyielding Officer in suspicious village and it only dropped 2 intel folders. Each hit is about 524 energy and overall energy for successful kill was 3144 energy and dropped only 2 folders. I was actually expecting the drop rate would 100% for any target that requires more or less 150+ Energy per hit. This happened in the past which caused lot of folder shortages. Can mod confirm the change in drop rates for high energy targets? And also, Can we please have this fixed? Thank you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same issue here. I only got 1 folder from 5 hits on the same target.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have probably adjusted folder drop rate since many teams will not be able to do masters once they yet again double raid boss health. Honestly I think we had over 56k extra in our faction after all masters and all were done with indy. How many folders does a team really need? Figure 1k from each member is an overage and we had guys with 4k folders. It will make all on team actually do the Fltqs and participate in helping the team by collecting folders.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rparker1979 View Post
    They have probably adjusted folder drop rate since many teams will not be able to do masters once they yet again double raid boss health. Honestly I think we had over 56k extra in our faction after all masters and all were done with indy. How many folders does a team really need? Figure 1k from each member is an overage and we had guys with 4k folders. It will make all on team actually do the Fltqs and participate in helping the team by collecting folders.
    only if all factions have 60 members and good regen bonus

but most factions only have 3+ or 4+ regen, so cannot make it too far on LTQs, and not all factions have 60 players, many are under 50 or even 45 members due to lots of players quitting the game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What is link between folder dropping and doing the RB master?
    Folders shall come by their way.
    Teams shall kill RB in their way.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superman007 View Post
    Looks like the intel drop success rates have been tremendously reduced to less than 50%. I had 6 hits on Unyielding Officer in suspicious village and it only dropped 2 intel folders. Each hit is about 524 energy and overall energy for successful kill was 3144 energy and dropped only 2 folders. I was actually expecting the drop rate would 100% for any target that requires more or less 150+ Energy per hit. This happened in the past which caused lot of folder shortages. Can mod confirm the change in drop rates for high energy targets? And also, Can we please have this fixed? Thank you!
    It's not that bad. People don't farm targets that have more than 100 energy. Yeah it sucks that they don't drop more folders but there's no target with 100% drop rate. It don't matter if it's 10 energy or 500 energy. It's all RNG. let's be honest too, the teams that will finish all bosses will grind folders or buy them.

I never recall targets with 150+ per hit dropping a folder 100% of the time either.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    there's no target with 100% drop rate. It don't matter if it's 10 energy or 500 energy.
    I never recall targets with 150+ per hit dropping a folder 100% of the time either.
    You're correct - there are currently no targets yielding 100% drop rate. But, up until recently, targets with 351 or more energy did indeed have 100% folder drop rate. That's no longer the case.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    It's not that bad. People don't farm targets that have more than 100 energy. Yeah it sucks that they don't drop more folders but there's no target with 100% drop rate. It don't matter if it's 10 energy or 500 energy. It's all RNG. let's be honest too, the teams that will finish all bosses will grind folders or buy them.

Well, I hit a target that requires 144 energy about 10 times and not a single folder dropped. Something is definitely wrong...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In the recently concluded iLTQ (i.e. Nation Under Siege), there was target in Mountain Pass - Sieging Zealot that gave 100% drop rate for me. I have checked with couple of my team mates and they have 90% drop rate for one of them and other had 100%. I guess it is always based on Probability. At least the drop rates where very good until recently. With the new data push the drops rates are considerably low.

I agree with some of the points but considering the low energy regens for majority of the player accounts and guild sizes (<50) for some of the factions - the folders may not be sufficient for the next RB event (i.e., atleast Prestige for T250 and above factions). Just like all the RB events in the past, most likely this RB event would be scheduled to start right after the WD, which doesn't give us enough time to farm the folders with the current drop rates with low energy regens.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello!

The drop rate has been cut; however, the summon costs are also being cut and we don't expect you will have a harder time with folders than you did before.

Hope that helps.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello!

The drop rate has been cut; however, the summon costs are also being cut and we don't expect you will have a harder time with folders than you did before.

Hope that helps.
    Sorry to say, but your expectations are generally way off. Drop rate has decreased with al least 70%. Curious to see if the costs to summon the bosses is also decreased with 70%. Guess not.

But most important, why did you change to drop rate? You better could use your time to fix the trizilion bugs. But no, you are changing sometimes that wasnt broke. Total and utter failure. That is the gree company.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dropping folder requirements would only make sense of Gree was actually listening and cutting out a bunch of the LTQ's. Care to bet on how likely that is?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ive gotten a few folders from 10 energy hits...
    ayy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    ... But most important, why did you change to drop rate? You better could use your time to fix the trizilion bugs. But no, you are changing sometimes that wasnt broke. Total and utter failure. That is the gree company.
    Precisely. Unbelievable how priorities are assigned. Also, my old team finally determined a fair benchmark for folder donations. Back to the drawing board...for them. Glad I don't have to deal with it. I quit unless and until Gree changes. At this rate, it looks like I can permanently delete the game and free up 4 gigs.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    so why change the drop rate and the summon cost....isnt that effectively changing nothing?