GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Street Assault Problem

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Street Assault Problem

I am stuck on mission 11/15 on individual street assault, when I have over 3 mill deploy points... Has anyone else had this problem?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Deploy anoter unit. The game is broken because Gree sucks, but the easy work around is to just send out another deploy.

We shouldn't have to come up with workarounds just to get the game to function properly, but it happens with Gree sometimes. Been happening since the Funzio days.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Some players don't know that you have to score the required points in one battle. If the required points are not reached during that one battle, the counter resets to zero.
    Last edited by PhantomNine; 02-15-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Missing word (zero)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes lots of folks have seen this. In my last attempt at 4m I had to refill when my deploys were in excess of 4m because the game did not recognize the achievement.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Some players don't know that you have to score the required points in one battle. If the required points are not reached during that one battle, the counter resets to zero.
    It does not say that on the mission description, and my syndicate members have earnt them all over a number of battles...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Therisa Perry View Post
    It does not say that on the mission description, and my syndicate members have earnt them all over a number of battles...
    My game's not currently open, but I'm pretty certain it does say that.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    My game's not currently open, but I'm pretty certain it does say that.
    Actually it doesn't for the individual quest (on Android), it just says 'Earn xxxxxxx Deploy points in SA:Crimson Alley'

It does say 'recalculated after every war' on the Syndicate event, but not the individual. I had assumed the individual worked the same way as the syndicate, but it doesn't actually state that it does.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wibble4321 View Post
    Actually it doesn't for the individual quest (on Android), it just says 'Earn xxxxxxx Deploy points in SA:Crimson Alley'

It does say 'recalculated after every war' on the Syndicate event, but not the individual. I had assumed the individual worked the same way as the syndicate, but it doesn't actually state that it does.
    That would be nice indeed, but pretty simple even for free players to complete.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Logically it was never going to be overall total. Be realistic.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are in a final fight now and game will go from 18m to 45m points then back. Not sure whether the counter is jacked or it is going to screw us in the end because the game believes what the score says when the counter reaches 0