[ANDROID] Yeezy World Guild is recruting! Newcomers and dedicated players wanted!

Former Blood Roses members started up a new guild called Yeezy World. First of all, we're looking for ACTIVE, communicative and friendly players. If you're one of them, there is a place for you around us!

Basic information about guild:
    • We're 75 level guild - improve every day. Maxed guild!
    • We've got 35 out of 40 elements purchased. Guild is relatively new but all of us deposit gold constantly every week.
    • Part of 3D alliance, the greatest and most competetive in KnD world! OTB family.
    • The core group is experienced and determined team. We know how to play and how to run and coordinate the guild.
    • Clear guild structure. Everyone has a chance to become a high commander or guild champion. (more informations after joining)
    • Very friendly environment.

Our last war results:
    • Blitz Wars - rank between 100 - 200
    • Epic Wars - rank between 125 - 200
    • Raids - 350 -500

Requirements to join:
    • Level 80+ - to be true it doesn't matter which level are you. If you are determined player, I'm pretty sure you will evolve really fast!
    • Minimum of fights/points must be meet - it means you have to be active enough to meet our expectations. Usually it's a number of fights in epic/blitz wars and number of points in raids. This requirement is easy to achieve every time, we know not everyone is able to play 24/7.
    • Equipment - the best you can afford... nobody will force you to open chests and have all epics. It's really important to us to see your improvement throughout the gameplay. Fight epic boss, upgrade your armors, have fun!
    • LINE application - it's mandatory. It's always hard to explain to new players why we use this app. It's an essential communicator which helps us to coordinate events mostly. Chat in game is so limited that's why this app is so important to have. It's a tool in making decisions and having fun talking with friends.
    • Be active(!), kind, friendly, loyal, truthful etc... - we do NOT tolerate rabble, cheating, lies, agression and rest negatives traits!
    • Gems are not required - it's up to you but you have to meet requirement! (there is an option to inform me when you're not able to do this, it's understandable of course)
    • Gold donation is optional - nobody will be forcing you to contribute your gold, however our aim is to max the guild out as fast as it's possible.

Our plans for future:
    • Max the guild out by doing guild quests.
    • Buy elemental bonuses by contriuting gold.
    • Create a stabil and ready to sacrifice team.
    • Expand our guild contacts or stay completly independent, depends tho.
    • Improve our strategic skills and communication.

How about you? Is it good enough? We hope so, join us today!

Apply to: sanctified93 on LINE app.

See you soon in our team!

*Templete was made only by me. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by Kakarot; 05-31-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Hi Kakarot,
    I just want to let you know that 'bumping' threads aren't allowed anymore (from the new Code of Conduct). Try to come up with something constructive that helps advertise your guild in order to push the thread up.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Lolsies, I havent known that, my fault.

We just upgraded a fire bonus and now every of them is on 7%! We still have some slots... all you have to do is download line and add me by ID sanctified93 and be active and communicate. We dont need more
    Last edited by Kakarot; 02-26-2015 at 07:21 AM.
    OTB Yeezy

BUMP FOR YEEZY

We have 2 free slots open right now. We would like to invite some dedicated players who wants to spend with us some lovely time in friendly envinorment focused on friendship but not only that, common goals achievement.

Just finished #140 in GW without gemming, currently 36/38 people in guild. Come and join us today!

OTB Yeezy

Couple of slots open for you guys. Join comeptitive and friendly guild!

OTB Yeezy

Finally we have reached maximum level of our guild!

Yeezy World Guild has became a part of 3D in OTB family!

4 slots left, join us!

OTB Yeezy

UP for Yeezy!
    OTB Yeezy