Blister foot Bog Trials: Heroic quest has DISAPPEARED !! URGENT - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blister foot Bog Trials: Heroic quest has DISAPPEARED !! URGENT

Post Count
    Would be great to get any answer from our mods here please! At least something like we are working on it....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is the answer I got back from my sent in ticket, also attacked was a screen shot showing my completion of the individual with it checked on the Blisterfoot Bog Trials Heroic but the guild portion is unchecked even though my guild finished it...

"Thank you for contacting support for Kingdom Age about this bug with the Blisterfoot heroic guild trials. Please accept our apologies for this frustration. Our engineers are investigating this issue now. We will get this bug corrected as soon as we possibly can. Any progress you achieve will be credited!

Thank you for your patience!"

Post Count
    Yea, I believe that. I sent a ticket to GREE just today I guess I was living in the dark so I opened all my big chests like an idiot, should have known this isn't the first time.
    Stop giving out chests as prizes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can Clementine or another Gree personnel see to it that all tickets in relation to the heroic quest are completed PRIOR to the war that starts tomorrow. To do without a TEMPORARY bonus on a Gree programming mistake that was not only made this time but last cycle, puts these players (myself included) at a disadvantage. If you would like my ticket information please PM me. I don't know how many are in the same boat as me but I shouldn't be penalized for opening chests quickly.
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What was the final prize for the individual portion and the heroic wrapper on this. I want to make sure I got credit for finishing both.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for GREE to fix this.. By the time it's fixed the unit will be useless.. 20% conquest Att for this war is no use to me in a weeks time.!!! I could however buy the bog chest for 900 gems.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.. I completed the quest requirements.. GREE it's your turn to honor the rules and regulations you so often remind us of .. Now it's time to practice what you preach .!!!
    Last edited by Charli DW; 02-26-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CHarli: I feel your pain. I have 3 accounts missing because i chose to open the bog chest when i got it
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of: