DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blister foot Bog Trials: Heroic quest has DISAPPEARED !! URGENT

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Exclamation Blister foot Bog Trials: Heroic quest has DISAPPEARED !! URGENT

Please MODS can you help,

Since updating my device the Blisterfoot Bog Trial : Heroic quest has disappeared from the indivual Quests list,
    I had completed the Guild 5/5 but still only on 4/5 of Ind part, now it's gone so if I complete the Ind part it should also complete the Heroic part, with that now not showing will I miss out on the reward?

Please look into this ASAP as a lot of people will be having this same issue..

Thanks

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update!!
    I've reinstalled the game the quest has reappeared in my individual list BUT it shows I've not completed the guild part now!! And we have as it's no longer displayed in the guild quest part..

Come on guys sort this mess out.....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is the same issue as last trials gLTQ. It's not the update that is the problem. It's the chest that is awarded. If you open it the green tick disappears. GREE needs to fix it. Also it's 2/10 prize on legendary epic boss.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Post Count
    Glad i finished last night now before gree had chance to screw up again

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There are also bog chests handed out on the current gLTQ, Bog waste. Theres a chest on 9/15, but also on some other level, not sure of which though, but it was earlier than 9/15.

When you get another bog chest, the guild part in heroic trial quest will show finished once again. Finish the indi part so heroic will finish before you open the chest.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thank you for the info Vixia, BUT would still be nice if a MOD could answer or even put it right within the game...

Come on Mod's get off your backsides, stop partying with our Gem money and sort out this damn game....

Thank you very much...����

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes you're absolutely right! We shouldn't have to guess whether we can open a box or not, in case a quest doesn't finish if we do. This is the second cycle we have this problem. It ought to be fixed for the coming cycles.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update:
    My guild finished 9/15 Heroic and got the Bog chest...
    This then updated the Individual part of Heroic quest and I've just completed the Ind Trials too and got the Heroic Reward...
    So all happy in the end, just could have been more user friendly by game makers doing there job properly....

Post Count
    Could any mod please check this? I have several members in my guild with this issue and it shouldn't be our task to find a work around. We finished the guild trials and they should get the reward they worked for. Thx!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My guild finished the trials quest and I got the check mark for completion. Then I opened the chest. Big mistake. Check mark is gone!! Please fix this before the individual quest is over!!! I put in a ticket
    Last edited by Team Zuma; 02-16-2015 at 10:49 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I've lost the guild checkmark on my Blisterfoot Bog Trial Heroic too. It's also happened to 3 others that I know.

Post Count
    Several members in my guild opened the box and lost the guild checkmark that way. Only answer from Gree-'support': To bad you open it nothing we can do....

Come on gree.... That can not be. They worked for the reward, some used gems to finish the trials. There was no where written that we are not allowed to open the box. You did the same mistake in the last cycle and some of our members really thought that you have fixed this problem. Please help!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes, poor show Gree.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Please write into support about the issue and they will give you an additional Bog Chest. Please do not open it until you have completed the goal chain, as it is necessary for completion. We are aware this is not ideal, and will work to prevent this issue going forward. Thanks for understanding.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    lol, I wish it was that easy. I wrote to Gree about this issue several times and still they can't seem to get it right. Either send us a bog chest or give us the damn prize. It's not rocket science