If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

There's a graphic making the rounds in some GroupMe rooms that is very disturbing if it's real. Some troll may have had too much time on his or her hands, but the picture shows that this upcoming Raid Boss health will be more than doubled since last time. Level 100 health is over 20 billion. Level 95 health is over 17 billion. Level 90 is almost 15 billion. Level 85 is 12 billion. Like I said, this graphic could be completely made up, but this would mean that a Level 85 this time would be FOUR BILLION MORE health than the Level 100 last time. I would like to say to the powers that be, if this is true, you have completely erased the good things you have done this cycle. The nice LTB, eliminating accomplices, the good prizes during Street Assault, changing up the battle prizes and putting buildings in certain tiers...all of that will mean NOTHING if you have more than doubled the health in Raid Boss. When top 150 teams are struggling to take down a Level 70, the event is ruined. I sincerely hope this isn't true. However, if it is true, it's going to have a real negative impact on this game. You guys were doing so good. You've been taking a few steps forward. This would be a giant leap back.
    Last edited by Oh_TheHorror; 02-14-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    RB has prizes for beginner, normal, and elite. Why does every syndacite feel they should finish all events for free. I'm glad they have finally raised health boss to complete elite. Kind of not elite if everyone can do it lol

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Get ready for the free whiners to overwhelm board. Most top 250 plus will finish easy. Much fewer normal. Very few elite. Lots of jumping. Assuming there is a wrapper. Buy gold b4 event as you will need it. Is what it is.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    RB has prizes for beginner, normal, and elite. Why does every syndacite feel they should finish all events for free. I'm glad they have finally raised health boss to complete elite. Kind of not elite if everyone can do it lol
    Who completes raid boss for free? Teams that put the effort in should have a real chance of doing so (completing that is, not completing for free) that isn't merely dependant on spending thousands of dollars. If by "elite" you really mean "rich" just be honest and say it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Indeed mate. Everybody should not be able to complete every event. What's the point in that? As events are done, it should become harder to complete them, as players are getting stronger. Crime City goes on with or without some players. Happy gaming mate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    What do you presume the "elite" should be? When the boss health was 11b, T20's struggled to finish.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd like to know what syns you guys are in. The passive people who think only the uber rich should be able to finish RB are either one of those uber rich people who are on a Top 10 team, or you're in a Top 500 team. You don't get any of the great prizes as it is, so of course you don't care about them raising the health. If true, this negatively impacts everyone. The uber rich are going to have to spend more, and the Top 500 teams are gonna struggle to finish Normal. How is that fun? How does that make for an enjoyable game experience?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A strong team in the top 100-200 should be able to finish elite with a diligent effort. This rumor, if true, is exactly why this company continues to urinate on its customers. One step forward, two enormous leaps backward. Why is it so difficult for this group to find a balance between fun and angering their customers? Nice job monkeys.
    Last edited by aarondavidsdad; 02-14-2015 at 05:57 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Indeed mate. Everybody should not be able to complete every event. What's the point in that? As events are done, it should become harder to complete them, as players are getting stronger. Crime City goes on with or without some players. Happy gaming mate.
    That's the exact kind of counter intuitive mentality that has resulted in this game being where it is today.

No game ever should become more difficult based on how long you play or how much success you have. That is the same as saying the more experience you get the worse you become, or being successful will only increase difficulty levels to the point of being too challenging or too expensive to complete.

"Elite" should mean that new and inexperienced players won't likely finish unless they spend a lot of time or money. The more experienced veteran players who have been around long enough to know how to get the goals done are the "elites" who should be able to finish all the Raid Boss syndicate goals.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    sounds fake to me , if they have raised rb it will probably be 10/11 b for lvl 100. The thing is with rb the ones that are willing to spend alot of gold on the event can do it gold free because of spending alot on other events. Then you got the middle gold range syn they will just use mainly jumpers and some gold if needed ,then you got your low /free syn they won't even bother on the bits that cost gold . I think the reason why they made the rb more easy was because when they kept raising it alot of syn just refused to spend gold on the event so i doubt they would raise it so high.

Post Count
    If this is true, I hope they also found a way to put a stop to syndicate jumping.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see it coming... They did a Massive increase in MW just this past week. Boss 150 was 48 Billion. then they made it 108 Billion. So a little over a 100% increase. The bosses between (which matter the most) had anywhere from a 200-700% increase. Good times.... It will come here...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not to mention the current epic boss they brought back after many cycles... horrible ..... Thanks again gree!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    I see it coming... They did a Massive increase in MW just this past week. Boss 150 was 48 Billion. then they made it 108 Billion. So a little over a 100% increase. The bosses between (which matter the most) had anywhere from a 200-700% increase. Good times.... It will come here...
    Great, anything gained easy, isn't worth having. Happy gaming mate.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    Not to mention the current epic boss they brought back after many cycles... horrible ..... Thanks again gree!!! YOU ROCK!!!
    Given Gree's own statement that participation in epic boss events (in MW anyway) is on the low side, massively increasing the health seems counter-intuitive.

As always, these decisions are driven by bean counters. Such people should never ever be allowed to run a business.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"