If Raid Boss health is more than doubled... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I run game servers in different games....much like crime city, we are funded off of donations from people, so it is in our best interest to make ALL OF THEM HAPPY. You never know who's gonna donate.......
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    What i don't get is why 20.7? Is there some ration behind it? Let's make it 200b next time.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i still say lets boycot gree and not buy /use free gold for a month

Lurker
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=cooch;1465866]
    Quote Originally Posted by PACDROID View Post

I am sure they will either change for droid or change for iOS. If droid players use $ to buy iOS will change. If not may take away from iOS anyway. Who knows. Don't let it bother you

Let the event requirements and awards splash screens plus gold plus jumping most of event for wrapper make u decide to work for a game or take a holiday until war
    still makes no sense man, I could have a million gold and still I would not be able to buy uzis, yet everyone on ios can? No gree is 100% wrong for doing this.

Post Count
    The uzi on iOS and not on Droid issue just has to be a mistake. What reasoning in the world would they have to do something so irritating on purpose?

Post Count
    Yall know this is our punishment for not liking their rediculous accomplices scheme, right?
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm puzzled why any corporation would act in the manner Gree is behaving. Alienating a large group of players is not how you stay in business, if that is indeed what you want to do with Crime City. Why not make the game challenging to the largest group of players to build goodwill and enlarge the gold spending population? The big spenders will spend regardless of event. That is true in every game. The middling player is who needs to be targeted and brought into the spending-fold. This is because that is by far the largest group, size-wise, of the gaming population. Gree does the opposite of enlarging its gold spending population and I'm uncertain why. Not a single ounce of goodwill is expended to the masses that are not in TAW, SAS, or any of the other multi-vault per player per event syndicates.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not to mention that the second street assault ends, Raid Boss begins. And the increase is epic, you make no damn sense.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They only listen to one team and that's it. No one else's opinions or complaints matter because the money that matters doesn't come from the rest of us. That is why all your complaints fall on deaf ears. Im surprised syndicates weren't locked as well. That would have made it all perfect.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    The uzi on iOS and not on Droid issue just has to be a mistake. What reasoning in the world would they have to do something so irritating on purpose?
    I hope it is a mistake. But if they "forgot" to put the option on android then that right there goes to show you how retarded they are.

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

The issue with android players unable to purchase uzi's is indeed a bug and it should be fixed any min now. I do apologize for the time its taken to get it fixed for everyone.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

The issue with android players unable to purchase uzi's is indeed a bug and it should be fixed any min now. I do apologize for the time its taken to get it fixed for everyone.
    mistake ??? real pro programmers do not make mistakes like that!
    i dont think you should get of scott free with only a apoligize , RB should be canceld and start over in few hours otherwise this is a unfair competion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    Yall know this is our punishment for not liking their rediculous accomplices scheme, right?
    This actually wouldn't surprise me. I can imagine the vindictive thinking now..."They crapped all over accomplices and kingpins to the point where we had to abandon ship on that, so, you know what? F them! We'll get them back somehow." Yes, I do think that Crime City is ran by immature, childish, vengeful dirtbags.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

And what about the obscene boss health raise? What say you on that?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Droid can buy now confirmed.