If Raid Boss health is more than doubled... - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

The issue with android players unable to purchase uzi's is indeed a bug and it should be fixed any min now. I do apologize for the time its taken to get it fixed for everyone.
    I think the saying goes "You just can't teach stupid", something like that. It seriously applies to you guys. This latest RB event is on a different Lvl of stupid, even by your already exceptionally high standards.
    Between this and your idiotic plans for a 7 day war straight afterwards, you are putting the final couple of nails into the coffin of this once fun game. Top 10 team member here btw

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I would not believe a lot of whats posted in those chat rooms.
    Lmao guess you can believe it. You would think a company would want to keep the customers happy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Take it Sirius has gone back into hiding

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    I think the saying goes "You just can't teach stupid", something like that. It seriously applies to you guys. This latest RB event is on a different Lvl of stupid, even by your already exceptionally high standards.
    Between this and your idiotic plans for a 7 day war straight afterwards, you are putting the final couple of nails into the coffin of this once fun game. Top 10 team member here btw
    Ok. Quit now please, before it's too late. GREE will go on without you and any others that choose to walk away. Happy gaming mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Ok. Quit now please, before it's too late. GREE will go on without you and any others that choose to walk away. Happy gaming mate.
    You're the kind of person GREE loves. You just bend over and take whatever they give you. People like you are the reason games, movies, music and other forms of entertainment go downhill. You blindly support them and don't seem to care about the quality of product that's being shoved up your anus without any lubrication.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    What's up 1shot? Guess we shouldn't believe all this nonsense we hear in chat rooms and such.
    I good to know he is full of bull on here as well as in game, at least this guy is consistant

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Come to the dark side PC and quit this stuff.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Come on GREE, just give us a complete with credit card button and forget the other BS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Take it Sirius has gone back into hiding
    I see what you did there. Well played.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    Come to the dark side PC and quit this stuff.
    What's up Azz�� Save me a seat dude, I need to get away from this asylum

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's a shame that GREE raised the bosses to level's that make it almost impossible for the average free/low gold spending teams/player's to finish even the normal level goal in this event. I could see/understand raising points by 2 level's under the point's formula to make it more difficult, but 5-6 level's which is what it looks like to me, is idiotic to do all at once. Incremental increases as needed if to many team's finish elite because it's too easy is part of the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well done gree you ruined one of the best events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I refuse to believe that so many "professionals" at a multimillion dollar international corporation could be that stupid.
    So there must be something they are banking on.

Could it be that they determined that around 600 people are driving their revenue so they only need to focus on that 600.
    Thus, make the events difficult enough that these individuals who are already primed to spend get a chance to spend.

The rest be damned.
    Always Famous......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey Sirius, you douche bag.....answer the questions. Or are you greetarded too? Why the increase in boss health?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    beings this should be my last post before I get banned.....Have a great day!