Felix Walker Epic Boss......EPIC FAIL!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Felix Walker Epic Boss......EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My problem with Waller isn't related to stats or cash or number of hits or game center or multiple accounts. The little beastie does a vanishing act. When he shows up the bar is already empty. Maybe a sliver is there sometimes. I use both hands to jump on the button with blinding speed before he's gone. Multiple rapid tapping occasionally catches him but mostly doesn't. Reaching the hundredth boss is futile.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    I'm level 198, 10B att, still 1 free hit at boss L59
    L80 now. Still 1 free hit.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    im still stuck on level 19... the bosses dont appear anymore and no mission to defeat him in the 2 hour limit. when i log off and back on the 2hr mission returns. when i click on the mission the boss appears, his health bar drops to nothing, and the window disappears without showing a kill. I give up on this eb.
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Post Count
    Gree's server can only handle a max boss health of 2.15 billion, so boss health in itself does not go up.
    What gree did instead is lowering your total attack damage per level that you advance.
    Let's say boss health 2.15b is on level 30 boss, here you would still have 100% of your attack.
    From here on boss health remains 2.15b but your attack will start to decrease.
    For the next boss, your attack will only count for 98% (or something like that) and so on...
    So level 100 could be only between 10 or 20% of your total attack per hit (depending on your own level/attack)

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Gree's server can only handle a max boss health of 2.15 billion, so boss health in itself does not go up.
    What gree did instead is lowering your total attack damage per level that you advance.
    Let's say boss health 2.15b is on level 30 boss, here you would still have 100% of your attack.
    For the next boss, your attack will only count for 98% (or something like that) and so on...
    So level 100 could be only between 10 or 20% of your total attack per hit (depending on your own level/attack)
    That's such a crock of crap why are they able to reduce the stats that I worked hard to gain. Sounds like grounds for a refund for anyone that bought gold
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    It would have been nice if GREEdy COMMUNICATED this to us.

GREEdy will never acknowledge or deny whatever changes they made.

I blame it on GREEdy Math effect and incompetence!
    Last edited by Rolinz; 02-15-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This is absurd. I am on L34 Epic Boss and it it taking 8 force attacks. EIGHT?!?!?! Really?????
    I am a lvl 131 player on Android, Version 5.0.5, Build 206, updated within the last few hours. It was just as bad prior to this update.
    Alparently its not just happening on Android, others in my group have I-devices and having the same obscene circumstances.
    Fix this nonsense, for crying out loud...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    This is absurd. I am on L34 Epic Boss and it it taking 8 force attacks. EIGHT?!?!?! Really?????
    I am a lvl 131 player on Android, Version 5.0.5, Build 206, updated within the last few hours. It was just as bad prior to this update.
    Alparently its not just happening on Android, others in my group have I-devices and having the same obscene circumstances.
    Fix this nonsense, for crying out loud...
    What is your attack? For it to take 8FAs on a level 34 your attack would need to be 500M.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    It would have been nice if GREEdy COMMUNICATED this to us.

GREEdy will never acknowledge or deny whatever changes they made.

I blame it on GREEdy Math effect and incompetence!
    +1 here, same here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have a worse problem. Not sure if it's been answered already but here is my issue:

I have 18B attack at lvl 189 so should be able to beat the boss easily with a cash hit. So, I hit the boss, it takes my health and doesn't scratch the boss once! Not one health is taken from the boss! I do a second cash hit and the boss gets completely annihilated; it dies instantly. Wtf is that about?!?!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    I have a worse problem. Not sure if it's been answered already but here is my issue:

I have 18B attack at lvl 189 so should be able to beat the boss easily with a cash hit. So, I hit the boss, it takes my health and doesn't scratch the boss once! Not one health is taken from the boss! I do a second cash hit and the boss gets completely annihilated; it dies instantly. Wtf is that about?!?!
    That's how it was for me the entire way. It just doesn't update the remaining health for the boss after you hit it.

On another note, I'm lvl 298 and it takes 6 cash hits to kill lvl 150 boss

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have 3 accounts my lvl 38 (started off as 25) with 100M in stats lasted til lvl 96 with one free hit same for my lvl 136 with 5b.. now my lvl 256 with 7.8b struggles to make to 100 is now in 80's with 3 cash hits. to me is fair as stat to lvl ratio is way way better for my two lower accounts. I personally think it is working and guy that started this thread lvl 300 is highest and hardest if your lvl 300 and not having stats like sup your id is simply a energy id at that point. I mean no disrespect to you its gree that makes it so.. but the two lower lvl ids actually have a very low stat to lvl ratio compared with other players..i am sorry your having bad results but many are unhappy with gree and I am as well waiting to see if this ship sinks or if gree figures a way to save it

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    What is your attack? For it to take 8FAs on a level 34 your attack would need to be 500M.

My attack is a measly 72M, I don't recall it taking so much health during the lower level EBs. Sucking the fun out of this game seems to be the new norm...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    the last time we had an Epic Boss, i was able to complete up to level 150 boss with 1 cash hit. i was at level 300 and around 50B.

this time, my attack is at 56B and it is taking 3 cash hits and i am at level 94. WTF? Really GREE???

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Level 131 w/72m attack is beyond weak. That you were able to finish it before should be considered a gift.