Thank you GREE!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you GREE!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Thank you GREE!

THANK YOU GREE!!!!! I just want to say thank you for listening to our feedback. I think you have taken a strong step forward in recognizing that crafting is not a cornerstone of this game. Adding equipment drops for PvP was well played and a very very welcomed addition. It has re-emphasized PvP, and made it fun again (see note below)! We do not expect perfection and we know you have to make decisions that are in the best interest of the company's bottom line, but it nice when you can find BALANCE of keeping the game fun and still serve your interests. Thank you!

I am still not a fan of the changes in EB, nor the radical increase in RB health, and frankly this 6-day war is very worrisome to whole community. The effort it take to manage a 3-4 day war is insane and we just cannot manage this over a 6 day period. I know you say we will get great rewards for this time around... but we expected a GREAT reward for finishing the last Heroic RB event only to see a very small unit with a measly 6% beast attack bonus. So we all think your idea of GREAT and our is very very different. But Rome was not built in a day, so we can keep hoping that these latest changes will help breath more and more life back into this game. For now, I just wanted to say thank you for some positive improvements.

NOTE: there seems to be a much different calculation in figuring out who wins and loses in a PvP. I am now being attacked by players with 1.3B lower attack to my defense (I have 3B defense and the attacker had 1.7B attack). This should never lead to a win, it seems you have either left the war attack bonus in place (even though the display shows our true stats) or you have radically changed the window in determining who wins and loses.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 02-14-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625