Join open guilds?

Hello,

I have seen a post from gree with a new upcoming feature, which said: join open guilds.

We have had a little brainstorm of what this would mean and what kind of influence this could have on the guild.

If we understood correctly, when a guild is open for players you don't apply, you iust join. So would that mean that in case of unwanted visitors my guild couldnt be open for applies? What if an annoying kid, leech, or not positive player got kicked, can he be joining back?

Not sure how things will be implemented but i hope things being thought threw before they going live. I see a lot of things which could go wrong, if we understood correctly
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Nope, that's not how it works...anybody trying to enter a guild still has to be accepted...the update just made it easier to see which guilds are looking for members.
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    Nope, that's not how it works...anybody trying to enter a guild still has to be accepted...the update just made it easier to see which guilds are looking for members.
    Quote from playshop: "- (*Coming Soon) Instantly join “Open” Guilds!"
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Easy way around this is to remain on "anyone can join", which is the old setting.
    I suppose a guild using the setting "open" may usually be in need of people - the less you check, the more likely are you to encounter those troublemakers, rogues etc.

If you do have spots open, I would just stick to anyone can join as you will still need to accept and can examine the armor, level and approximate activity of the player.
    It comes down to communication though, you should always make sure you try to talk to the people prior to a war and if you don't get the chance in a certain time frame, then likely this player isn't what you are looking for anyway!

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!